Why we Procrastinate (HSC Mentoring) (1 Viewer)

Scinery

HSC
Hey BOS,

I recently gave a talk at The Scots College on Why We Procrastinate which might be helpful for some of you! I had a really bad flu on the night so please excuse all the stumbling!

I'm a Psychology student researching a way to link our personality traits with our ideal study habits and career path. I think that understanding how the brain works can help a lot with a lot of mental health problems faced by high school students, especially those who don't fit well into the broken education system.

If you're interested in learning more about your brain, your personality type, your ideal career path or just become more productive with your study, I finished with a 95 ATAR in 2009 and have since learnt a lot about making the most of your time at school. I can also help with English (93 Adv, 46 Ext1, 44 Ext2) and History (91 Mod, 44 Ext)

I'll start off with $50 for 1.5 hours and i'm based in the north west hills, around Surry Hills or at UNSW.

Email me on vik.nithy at gmail.com if you have any questions or even if you just need someone to talk to !

Cheers,

Vik

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)