Wii (1 Viewer)

Chris.

HSC
are they making a donkey kong world? if so, thats a necessity to get

Riviet

HSC
N/A
stazi said:
2) Wireless link (plug the internet into your computer, this adapter into your USB and it'll emit a wireless signal).
Do you know what range the signal would be?

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC
Chris. said:
are they making a donkey kong world? if so, thats a necessity to get
1. There will 99% likely be a DK platformer and another DK game, perhaps either a racer or something akin to Bongo Blast for the GCN.
2. It won't be as good as Super Mario Galaxy because it's unlikely to be outsourced, so will just get all the left over ideas that wouldn't fit SMG. This is in contrast to DK64 which was developed separately by Rare. Nevertheless it'll probably still be brilliant because Nintendo has the ability to easily pump out two platformers of a high standard over the 5 year lifespan of a console, and the only other things being developed inhouse are SSBB and the next Zelda game (MP3 is being done by Retro and sports games are done by Camelot).

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
Anyone seen the new trailer for the Godfather remake with the full 'punching' motions? *thoughts on coolness of playing Max Payne with the same scheme*

sladehk

le random
HSC
ALSO a new version of Wii is in production that can view DVDs

stazi

Nightman
HSC
yeah i got that game. its ok, i guess. havent played it in multiplayer yet, though.

Cyan_phoeniX

HSC
N/A
Was just wondering... Is it true that i have to connect the wii to the internet to be able to save games onto my SD card? Is there no other way? (because it means i have to buy a bloody nintendo internet connection because i dont have wireless ::().

stazi

Nightman
HSC
ummm i doubt it. that sounds silly. what would be the purpose of that.

Cyan_phoeniX

HSC
N/A
stazi said:
ummm i doubt it. that sounds silly. what would be the purpose of that.
I know it sounds stupid, but it seems to be saying it in the manual and on certain websites (some upgrade for the wii that you get via the internet :/). Its just weird. I've tryed to save my game on an SD card but theres nothing there (no options).

sladehk

le random
HSC
shipment in mid februaury ... i want my wiiiiii!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)