Wii (1 Viewer)

Nebuchanezzar

Banned
HSC
I guess I got mine from that same shipment you just mentioned, or something. Anyway, I got Need for Speed seeing as they were sold out of Zelda games. Major bummer!

Cyan_phoeniX

HSC
N/A
Nebuchanezzar said:
I guess I got mine from that same shipment you just mentioned, or something. Anyway, I got Need for Speed seeing as they were sold out of Zelda games. Major bummer!
Hmm. I remember someone else saying that. I had a look at a few places at macquarie and it looked like they had some copies of Zelda (that is, several cases out there with a price on it). These were JB HiFi and EB. Big W was out. You can try these places. Though EB has a bad habit of keeping cases out on display even if they are sold out, JB hifi are usually good and wont have it on display if they are out - so i'm assuming jb hifi at least may have some copies left.

doingHSC

HSC
Cyan_phoeniX said:
Hmm. I remember someone else saying that. I had a look at a few places at macquarie and it looked like they had some copies of Zelda (that is, several cases out there with a price on it). These were JB HiFi and EB. Big W was out. You can try these places. Though EB has a bad habit of keeping cases out on display even if they are sold out, JB hifi are usually good and wont have it on display if they are out - so i'm assuming jb hifi at least may have some copies left.
i rang jbhifi (mt druitt) last week, they're all sold out and getting around 90 copies on 18-19 feb. I dont want it from other place cos im supposed to get some discount here and considering i work most of the time, wont have time to play yet.

Guernica

HSC
I'm still looking for the wii wireless adapter. I want online wii :(

stazi

Nightman
HSC
I had 1000 pts on my account, so I'm glad I held out for this. Looks decent, too.

click here

to see my profile
HSC
Guernica said:
I'm still looking for the wii wireless adapter. I want online wii :(
From Nintendo.com.au

The Wii LAN Adapter is only available directly from Nintendo Australia for $A39.95 inc GST, with no additional charge for postage within Australia. Please contact Nintendo Customer Service on (03) 9730 9822 Monday to Friday between 9:00am and 5:00pm (EST) for ordering information.

You will need a credit card to order it

sladehk

le random
HSC
i have a wireless net work but i still dunno how to connect that wep or wpa thingo

Platinum CS

HSC
I'm still laughing at the people who posted at the start of this thread saying that the Wii would be in the discount bin after 2 days.
It's beating the crap out of PS3 and gaining fast on the Xbox (well its selling as fast as the PS3 and 360 combined).

So all I can say is...HA

iwannarock

HSC
Platinum CS said:
I'm still laughing at the people who posted at the start of this thread saying that the Wii would be in the discount bin after 2 days.
It's beating the crap out of PS3 and gaining fast on the Xbox (well its selling as fast as the PS3 and 360 combined).

So all I can say is...HA
its selling fast.

but i don't know how long it can keep it up.

it really needs to have more games.

lucky there's VC to entertain people while the next wave of games come.

Cyan_phoeniX

HSC
N/A
patience people. The killer games will be out soon.

Metroid and Mario and Brawl in particular.

Ok, so maybe there aren't millions of killer games coming, but how many games are you going to buy anyway? :/

sladehk

le random
HSC
im cheap waiting on better versions of wiikey and wiininja so that i can use my wii for dvds and also *backups* =S

stazi

Nightman
HSC
just join www.therentertainer.com.au - $29.95/month will get you unlimited rentals (2 out at once). better overall than the modchip, as it wont void your warranty, and is also cheap for games.

msh

HSC
i want the new smash bros :(:(
when is it coming out

Nebuchanezzar

Banned
HSC
Cyan_phoeniX said:
patience people. The killer games will be out soon.

Metroid and Mario and Brawl in particular.

Ok, so maybe there aren't millions of killer games coming, but how many games are you going to buy anyway? :/
Consumers don't have patience. Nintendo needs to stop sitting on their hands and pull their damn finger out. They're in the best position business-wise since the SNES. Let's hope they don't stuff it up.

GaDaMIt

Premium Member
HSC
Nebuchanezzar said:
Consumers don't have patience. Nintendo needs to stop sitting on their hands and pull their damn finger out. They're in the best position business-wise since the SNES. Let's hope they don't stuff it up.
I think N64 position was better than the current Wii position.....

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)