Will I lose marks?? (1 Viewer)

Adam

HSC
So anyway, easy test, loved it.

In Q23, I did a) all fine, CRC and Parity.

In b), it said to say the conseqences of the two aboved listed technologies or something, so I wrote about CRC and parity, the two above listed.........

In c), it said how it would support their work with the listed technologies, and once again I wrote about CRC and parity.

After I got out of the exam, I thought fuck, I fucked it. Will I lose 6 marks for b and c? I know what I had to write now, about face to face contact and all of that, but will they be a bit leniant considering they worded the question in a fucked up way?

tonberry_kun

O RLY?
HSC
they asked about those 4 points listed like email and teleconferencing etc

Adam

HSC
Yeah, I know that now, but its a bit too late.

Do you reckon that I'm entirely shafted for that, or they'll throw in a couple of marks to be leniant?

honky tonk

in Miracle World
HSC
I wouldn't think you would get the 6 marks, because they wouldn't fit into the marking criteria at all. Don't worry about it though, I think almost everybody has lost 6+ marks in written from silly mistakes (e.g. me). :(

Bandit

Originally posted by Adam
So anyway, easy test, loved it.

In Q23, I did a) all fine, CRC and Parity.

In b), it said to say the conseqences of the two aboved listed technologies or something, so I wrote about CRC and parity, the two above listed.........

In c), it said how it would support their work with the listed technologies, and once again I wrote about CRC and parity.

After I got out of the exam, I thought fuck, I fucked it. Will I lose 6 marks for b and c? I know what I had to write now, about face to face contact and all of that, but will they be a bit leniant considering they worded the question in a fucked up way?
I would love to say otherwise, but that sounds bad. They can't give you marks for talking about something unrelated to the question.. even if you said great stuff about error correction! But don't worry, everyone makes mistakes like that.. and its a very small part of the exam as a whole.

Huy

HSC
N/A
Yeah... BS is good :smile:

Fills up the lines and makes you (seem) intelligent

:eek: :D :p

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)