Will my overall school rank be "average" or above average with these results? Fluked my 3rd assessment super hard (1 Viewer)

Alistruggles

HSC

3rd column is ranks.

And got a really low percentage,...I'm just aiming for average or above since 50% of my cohort tends to get a band 6. I think they average percentages and not ranks so with my super low mark for Task 3, do you guys think it's still possible to place average overall?

HSC
N/A
I think it may be possible to place average overall since you did really well in task 2. The only concern I have is how much each of these tasks weighs. Hopefully Task 2 is worth more than task 3?

(also you might want to change your HSC year, it says 2008).

Alistruggles

HSC
I think it may be possible to place average overall since you did really well in task 2. The only concern I have is how much each of these tasks weighs. Hopefully Task 2 is worth more than task 3?

(also you might want to change your HSC year, it says 2008).
yea task 3 was the least weighted task (20%) whilst task 1 was 25% %, task 2 was 25% and trials 30%

idkkdi

HSC

3rd column is ranks.

And got a really low percentage,...I'm just aiming for average or above since 50% of my cohort tends to get a band 6. I think they average percentages and not ranks so with my super low mark for Task 3, do you guys think it's still possible to place average overall?
Average in the 45 people that remain is iffy. Hard to quantify when we don't know the spread of marks. e.g. if average was 80%+ in investigative that's dangerous for you, and if the average mark in task 2 was 90%+. These and the spread of marks for task 1 and task 4 would all have a significant outcome. If you really want to know, you might as well just ask your teacher/head.

Alistruggles

HSC
Average in the 45 people that remain is iffy. Hard to quantify when we don't know the spread of marks. e.g. if average was 80%+ in investigative that's dangerous for you, and if the average mark in task 2 was 90%+. These and the spread of marks for task 1 and task 4 would all have a significant outcome. If you really want to know, you might as well just ask your teacher/head.
ty for the reply it all turned out ok :D im super happy

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)