will the exam be hard this year?? (1 Viewer)

smallcattle

HSC
the 2003 paper wasnt that hard.. compared to the 2003 independent paper, i'll say the Independent paper was way harder than the HSC paper

will this year's exam similar to last year's?? or harder?

xeriphic

lol our teacher told us to hope for a extremely hard exam, so we can "stand out" above the crowd, *sigh he has too much faith in us err hmm

a friend of a friend of a friend of mine hacked into board of studies and got the SDD 2004 HSC paper. it is soooo EASY!! i am looking at it right now. if you want a copy PM me and we can negotiate. BE QUICK coz the exam is tomorrow! i dun care if you believe me or not .. it's just ur future at stake.

dritz2003

HSC
N/A
xeriphic said:
lol our teacher told us to hope for a extremely hard exam, so we can "stand out" above the crowd, *sigh he has too much faith in us err hmm
I hope for an extremely easy exam, one accessible for people who haven't even done the subject, such as the General Maths exam.
IF Exam >= Hard
Me = Fail * 1000
ENDIF

xeriphic

layzeee student said:
a friend of a friend of a friend of mine hacked into board of studies and got the SDD 2004 HSC paper. it is soooo EASY!! i am looking at it right now. if you want a copy PM me and we can negotiate. BE QUICK coz the exam is tomorrow! i dun care if you believe me or not .. it's just ur future at stake.
why would we needed it if it's an easy paper, and also they don't keep the papers on their servers

HSC
If they go to the extent of transporting them in Chubb Vehicles, I somehow doubt they would just leave the server/PC with the exam papers on it connected to the internet. It would be an isolated PC I would imagine, either that or they have some motherfucker of a security network.

xeriphic

maybe they keep them on magnetic tapes and placed inside this huge safe which is fire proof, break proof and so on XD, and no one knows the location of that safe

well its pretty EASY for me but probably HARD for you ;p
btw, who said anything about servers ;]

happy studyins hoho

smallcattle

HSC
Do the examiners bring papers to the examine centres with them??

i wonder what if they have a accident on the road or the car breaks down or something

xeriphic

smallcattle said:
Do the examiners bring papers to the examine centres with them??

i wonder what if they have a accident on the road or the car breaks down or something
don't say something like that, I want to get the exams over and done with XD lol for sure

Terra_Niux

l337 h4x0r
HSC
N/A
If you cheat you are only kidding yourself and proving that you know nothing at all about the subject, coz if you were really good at the subject you wouldnt need to cheat.. amen to that.

hacked as in physically going to where ever bos is located and stealing the paper from the computer. some shit like that i dunno all the details and besides i've said too much already so hush hush

msi

dritz2003 said:
IF Exam >= Hard
Me = Fail * 1000
ENDIF
dude u left out the THEN part of it.... thats not a good start

anyways i got a feeling if the eng paper 2 was hard and the 3u maths was hard then this paper would be just as hard :\
days of easy papers are over... welcome to the bitch world

good luck for everyone tomorrow!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)