WANT THIS:

getting an iphone in the next few months, maybe:

this skirt:

and these shoes:

that all looks really cheap and ugly :S

except the iphone of course.

ottoodin

HSC
I would love to have a butterfly vest from solado, it would be great if I could have one.
285510202206011646386297276e9f7b.jpg

Semkeluise

HSC
Wish to get a new Valve Index VR headset. I've seacrhed every magazine and it's just impossible to get one.

carrotsss

HSC
Wish to get a new Valve Index VR headset. I've seacrhed every magazine and it's just impossible to get one.
You have to import it (aka expensive customs fees) or you have to buy it from a sketchy eBay seller for even more, unfortunately the index pretty much doesn’t exist in Australia :(

If you want a good VR headset in australia look to the oculus quest 2 (really good value and can be used standalone) or HP Reverb G2 (which can be paired with index trackers/controllers if u want as well)

mmmmmmmmaaaaaaa

God Did
HSC
I had no idea what that was until I googled it. Are they actually good as sneakers?
They go with everything given the neutral colours, so that's a plus. It's like your luxury/fashion brand alternative of the converse high tops or the jordan 1 highs for example. In terms of using them for casual wear and going out, they would be good ... not so much for any sport activities.

pogchampion

HSC
I had no idea what that was until I googled it. Are they actually good as sneakers?
They're pretty ordinary in terms of comfort but I really like the way they look.
1682163280605.png
I think normal converse has a grungy and youthful aesthetic so this approach to a similar design has more sophistication.

Also another thing on my wishlist is a mirrorless camera, because photography seems really fun and relaxing :)

seremify007

HSC
Uni Grad
They're pretty ordinary in terms of comfort but I really like the way they look.
View attachment 38238
I think normal converse has a grungy and youthful aesthetic so this approach to a similar design has more sophistication.

Also another thing on my wishlist is a mirrorless camera, because photography seems really fun and relaxing :)
I'd go mirrorless over the shoes anyday. Just bought an R7 and am pretty happy with it so far :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)