Women in Engineering (1 Viewer)

witide

HSC
Did anyone else get an email about that yesterday? I thought it was odd since...well...I'm kinda not a woman.

jb_nc

Google "9-11" and "truth"
HSC
N/A
They send that shit out all the time.

You need to put kay fielding on your blacklist unless you care about the millions of $3 bBqS!!~

Also put e-mail security quarantine. I don't think I've ever got an email worth salvaging from it.

witide

HSC
ok thanks lol.

Although $3 BBQ sounds pretty good...

CIV1501

Banned
HSC
wait until you become a memeber of engineers aust and shit

witide

HSC
mmm hopefully I'll find out all about that tomorrow. I'm going to the uni to check out all the clubs and stuff.

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC
They send that shit out all the time.

You need to put kay fielding on your blacklist unless you care about the millions of $3 bBqS!!~

Also put e-mail security quarantine. I don't think I've ever got an email worth salvaging from it.
Qft. I'd prefer to get all the spam on the internet than one more "About your inbox" email.

EDIT: I remember a time when Kay Fielding would forward promotional material about elections.

jb_nc

Google "9-11" and "truth"
HSC
N/A
Qft. I'd prefer to get all the spam on the internet than one more "About your inbox" email.

EDIT: I remember a time when Kay Fielding would forward promotional material about elections.
i just set up a filter in gmail so that any emails with the words "bbq" or "barbecue" or "barbeque" are sent to the trash

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)