Workloads for these subjects... (1 Viewer)

dion7789

Dodgy Pen Dealer
HSC
Its me yet again...this time wondering if anyone has done any of these courses:

Math151
Biol104
Chem101
Phil107

and if u could tell me what the workload is like and whether it is hard/easy lots/little and so on.

any help appreciated

hfis

Dyslexic Fish
HSC
N/A
BIOL104 is easy and you should be able to pass it no problem.

CHEM101 is a bitch and you will want to kill yourself after week 3. Doubly so if you've never done any chem before.

Just keep on top of everything and you'll be fine.

dion7789

Dodgy Pen Dealer
HSC
Thanks i liked bio in yr 12 so should be alrite i did chem and cant say i HATED it but u know lol...i guess i just need to get through it with minimal or a lot of fuss which ever is easier

poloktim

\(^o^)/
HSC
MATH151 - In this subject you learn the basics of mathematics you didn't learn in high school (because you took general maths or didn't take maths at all). You'll cover things like powers, logarithms, trig, the straight line, functions, limits, differentiation, and integration and others. It will be difficult if you're not a maths person, or you've never seen some of these topics before. I've never taken it, but I know those who have taken the subject. They've all complained that it was difficult.

As for the others, I have no clue. But you should try to follow university policy regarding study. For every credit point a subject is worth, you should study for two hours including any class time.

So you have a standard six credit point subject, you should have a total of twelve hours study. If you spend five hours in classes and lectures, that gives you seven hours to make up. This may seem unrealistic, and if it is to you, then try to at least make up the time spent in class at home (so every hour you spend in class, you spend at least one hour at home).

dion7789

Dodgy Pen Dealer
HSC
thanks..it is so much more study than i did in high school....i did general maths in hsc topped grade and got 83...its not a bad subject...just hope i find it easy/ish

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)