Wot do u think of the course? (1 Viewer)

clo clo

Hey ppls

What do u actually think of the course? I think its boring as hell. Do we have 2 study much 4 it do u reackon?

xoxo

rightie

lost in suburbia hell
HSC
i absolutely hate it and i want to drop it like before but i cant because then i wont have enoguh units so anyway. i enjoyed work placement. for me the subject is a breeze. the exam i havent studied for any of them and i have got like 90% +

pretti_in_pink

pretti_in_pink
HSC
im in yr 11 n i reckon the subject s gay. i picked it coz i thought that it would good on my resume that ive done it. my teacher is lazy and gives us tonnes of booklets instead of real work

thirsty

HSC
i didnt study at all for the whole 2 yrs n still came first in my class in everything. It gets scaled down though so that sucked but seriously it's all common sense and yeah. depending on how your teacher does it the HSC exam (if your doing it) could trial you a bit but just know ur stuff you'll all be fine.

oliiviia

HSC
I hate the subject, i think its so boring but i only chose it cause a teacher made me do it but im not going too bad at it, but its just so boring!

Laurine1989

HSC
I luv dis course..... but it onli matters on which teacha u hav.... wetha he/she givs u work or not.... but dis course is onli a matter of common sense... and my teacha only givs us sheets and highlights the main things dat we hav 2 study... no homework!!!!lol:)

burymeinblack

HSC
I have an awesome teacher so I have fun in VET.
The work is easy too..

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)