Would like to know more about EAS (1 Viewer)

RDB

HSC
Well, I have achieved an (estimated) ATAR to enter UTS, though through EAS I could possibly get an extra 10 points to get into a higher course, but I'm just confused about it.

The thing is, yesterday, I received a letter from uac, saying due to the school I attend, I have been deemed eligible for EAS, and they provided links to various uni's info for how they work about it. Now, with UTS, it says applications were due 30th September. So I'd just like to know, am I already going to receive extra bonus points for UTS, or do I have to do something extra?

Take note of the dates, I was informed from uac in December, and UTS required an application by 30th September (and I never actually filled out a form specifically for them).

So if anybody with a better understanding of EAS could tell me what's happening in my case, it would be greatly appreciated.

melissa92

HSC
Uni Grad
Ummm..you don't need to do anything. Its automatic. My school is the same so don't worry. The application was automatically generated so there was no form if you were under a special school scheme thingy.

You will recieve extra bonus points for UTS (max. is 5)

chumplovesucker

HSC
I'm about 95% sure that you don't have to do anything, you're already eligible. I spent ages researching it last night, focusing on UTS, because I found out I was in the same boat, and my results suggested we're automatically added to the list of people getting bonus points.
Good luck!

UACInfo

Universities Admissions Centre, www.uac.edu.au
HSC
N/A
Hi RDB. As Melissa has stated, bonus points for eligible schools are automatically applied. You don't have to do anything to receive bonus points for UTS if that's an institution to which you have lodged an application through UAC.

Kind Regards,
UACInfo

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)