Would you stop seeing your current boy/girlfriend for $1 million? (1 Viewer)

Would you for $1,000,000?

• Yes

Votes: 85 55.6%
  • No

Votes: 68 44.4%

• Total voters

ur_inner_child

.%$^!@&^#(*!?.%$^?!.
HSC
No I meant the contract posed in this thread. I thought that was incredibly obvious?

stickywages

HSC
N/A
ur_inner_child said:
No I meant the contract posed in this thread. I thought that was incredibly obvious?
"stop seeing your current boy/girlfriend for $1 million" is a contract? :eek:

Skeeta

HSC
oh fucking hell.

The question is

"stop seeing your current boy/girlfriend IMMEDIATELY, with NO CONTACT EVER.. for $1 million"

For fucks sake.

ur_inner_child

.%$^!@&^#(*!?.%$^?!.
HSC
god its a fucking hypothetical. stickywages what on earth is wrong with you?

stickywages

HSC
N/A
ur_inner_child said:
god its a fucking hypothetical. stickywages what on earth is wrong with you?
I have no logic.. :(

I don't get what you meant by saying no on the basis of failing the contract..

it seems so complicated

stazi

Nightman
HSC
stickywages said:
I have no logic.. :(

I don't get what you meant by saying no on the basis of failing the contract..

it seems so complicated
didn't you get a credit in CLAW1001?

stickywages

HSC
N/A
stazi said:
didn't you get a credit in CLAW1001?
yes, maybe that's why I'm confused

lol I can really piss a lot of people off with stupidty and non-stop "WHY"s

is it considered a weapon? hahah no.

(if someone can kindly explain to me what the 'contract' she was referring to is that would be great..)

Monz

HSC
Wouldn't give him up for anything, not for my health not anything...i would prefer to die happily than live unhappily, and i'm being serious. I would never give him up for a million.

stazi

Nightman
HSC
Terms of the contract:
i) You must not see or speak to your current partner ever again, nor may you attempt any forms of communication with them
ii) The terms of this contract are valid from the time you start reading it
iii) Upon your agreement, funds of $1,000,000.00 will be transferred to your account
iv) Failure to keep to the terms stipulated within this contract will cause removal of these funds, a 10% additional penalty, and possible legal action

stazi

Nightman
HSC
Monz said:
Wouldn't give him up for anything, not for my health not anything...i would prefer to die happily than live unhappily, and i'm being serious. I would never give him up for a million.
can't wait until he cheats on you and dumps you in a few months time.

Monz

HSC
Haha yup, ok, obviously you've never been in a mature relationship and had someone respect you and love you as much as you respect and love them. The fact that we're still strong and have the trust in our relationship even though i've started uni 9 hours north of where he is is something i don't ever think you'll have.

stazi

Nightman
HSC
Monz said:
Haha yup, ok, obviously you've never been in a mature relationship and had someone respect you and love you as much as you respect and love them. The fact that we're still strong and have the trust in our relationship even though i've started uni 9 hours north of where he is is something i don't ever think you'll have.
mature. right. you just left highschool. you're hardly mature. if you wait a few years, you may also gain some maturity.

uhhh actually i stayed with my girlfriend when I had uni about 24 hours north-east from where she was for four months. 24 hours by plane, that is. So it's not something that you "don't think I'll ever have". I did have it, and I still do.

high school relationships don't last. out of all my friends, i only know one who is still going out with his 'high school sweetheart' (and this is only 3 years after high school graduation). another one got his pregnant, and they decided to keep the baby, but I don't wish to count that because of the nature of that relationship.

There is a distinct possibility that he won't cheat on you. However, there's a huge chance that you will break up (I mean, seriously, do you know a single married couple who dated from high school to marriage? [excl. crazy Christians and the like]).

I would, however, like to elaborate on the cheating thing. He is going to be going to a lot of uni parties and getting very drunk. Alcohol = lack of inhibitions. His hormones are raging at this age, and he'll feel very horny.
As a guy, I know enough guys who seem like they wouldn't cheat, but in fact, they do. I've also heard their girlfriends rant about how awesome they are, about how they respect each other, about how they'll never break up, about how he'd never cheat on them....then the guy cheats on them.

In five, maybe three years, I wouldn't question your relationship much. However, as both of you are 18, or possibly younger, have just left school, have not experienced life, it is unlikely to work.

stazi

Nightman
HSC
fOxYcLeOpTrA89 said:
id do it in a second. i wouldnt even think about it...
id take the money
theres more than 1 mr right
and anywayz... money buys happiness
Yeah, you could invest that money in typing lessons.

stazi

Nightman
HSC
thank you
i was so offended i decided to slit my wrists. this served two purposes:
a) i accentuated my emo status
b) my pen recently ran out of ink, and I can use my blood to jot down numbers

bubz :D

the last laugh
HSC
Hmmmmmmmm I'm in the honeymoon period at the moment and I definitely wouldn't consider the $1mil. Even though it's only the beginning of the relationship, we've been best friends for five years and I would never be able to not see him again :p

Serius

Beyond Godlike
HSC
most of the people saying they would turn it down are full of shit. If you are in highschool or just out of it, its not likely you will stay forever with your loved one. At best maybe a few years then time to move on. 1 mill is alot of money for simply speeding up the inevitable... it also makes the breakup alot easier and sets you up financially for the rest of your life.

aj_number_10

HSC
cant believe how many people r saying no
lol u r 18 n stuff the chances r ull b broken up in 6 months anyway

id taken the money and run
i have no problems finding other bitches to nail
sometimes i think some of u r so stupid
$1 million!!! think about it. for the average earner say $70 000 it will take you 30 years to make that money

penguins

HSC
FUCK NO. i wouldnt give my bf up for any amount of money!

sparkl3z

HSC
N/A
nope, if the boyfriend is the person i will be marrying then i'll keep him until he/i dies, don't really need money to make me happy, if i've got enough money which allows me to live then that's enough.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)