writing my books (1 Viewer)

Oliver Stelin

HSC
I have been writing my books since childhood. I have whole notebooks filled with writing and I want to create my own books. Transfer from notebook to books. Where can you create your books

Eagle Mum

HSC
N/A
I have been writing my books since childhood. I have whole notebooks filled with writing and I want to create my own books. Transfer from notebook to books. Where can you create your books
There are a few companies through which you can self publish a book with an ISBN. Otherwise, you can self publish an book through sites like Smashwords. Authors can set whatever price they wish per download of each book (the website gets a percentage). I think some authors release their first e-book for free, as a sample to establish a readership and then charge more as their popularity increase.

queenb_3

HSC
Uni Grad
Not sure if you mean physically or not, but try wattpad- it's a well known social media writing platform

Hiheyhello

HSC
Not sure if you mean physically or not, but try wattpad- it's a well known social media writing platform
wouldn't recommend this if you're really serious, because wattpad is convoluted with poor-quality romance and fanfics
(i.e. you tell people 'i'm published on wattpad', a particular type of genre comes to mind).

but if it's for the sake of getting your writing out, then honestly go for it

queenb_3

HSC
Uni Grad
wouldn't recommend this if you're really serious, because wattpad is convoluted with poor-quality romance and fanfics
(i.e. you tell people 'i'm published on wattpad', a particular type of genre comes to mind).

but if it's for the sake of getting your writing out, then honestly go for it
Ahhh yes I get what you mean but I recommended it because it's well known and a lot of books get recognition there which helps them really well with publishing in the future.

Last edited:

SylviaB

Just Bee Yourself 🐝
HSC
im sure they're great books

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)