Writing on the white pages (1 Viewer)

jassono

HSC
Is it ok to write in the white blank pages?? I finished the lines pages for creative but had 8 words left lol so I wrote on the next white page didn't want to waste paper. Is that ok??

pman

Banned
HSC
Not Normally, the instructions clerly said don't write on blank pages, maybe you'll get an "eco-friendly" marker though who won't deduct marks

ajdlinux

Mod: ANU, ATAR/HSC Marks
HSC
They will see them and probably mark them so you should be okay, but you are expressly directed to write on lined pages only, so technically you did violate the rules.

fayad158

Banned
HSC
they wont deduct marks, they will proberly be happy you didnt ask for another writing booklet, according to my teacher that is..

Woteva636

HSC
Hopefully they wont deducte marks, but maybe not give you the mark the words were worth.
We werent told not to write on the white paper, they just said if you run out of space get another booklet, but no one did

Nikkay75

Flashbackk
HSC
Is it ok to write in the white blank pages?? I finished the lines pages for creative but had 8 words left lol so I wrote on the next white page didn't want to waste paper. Is that ok??
The person next to me got a second booklet wrote one sentence and was finished. A bit of a waste of paper. I doubt you would be deducted marks.

electrolysis

congenital schmuck
HSC
Good.
Cause they already use up 7 million writing booklets every year for the HSC, so its good to know you're conserving our rainforests :)

cem

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
So long as the marker sees it you will fine.

Markers do NOT deduct marks. They simply don't award them.

If the work was worth 20 marks and it would get 20 marks then it will get 20 marks and not 19 because you wrote on that page.

The problem is that the marker simply mightn't see it, unless you specifically indicated that it was there.

Aplus

HSC
N/A
You won't lose marks unless the markers are really sadistic...

blabla91

HSC
shittt! i never even knew this was an issue! I do it all the time and never had a problem.. i wrote about 5 lines of my conclusion for the essay on that final blank page i just didnt think it was worth getting a whole extra booklet for 2 sentences

HSC
our exam supervisor told us if we came back and wanted to add stuff to put it on the white pages so im sure youll be fine

jassono

HSC
your hsc will be cancelled. :jaw:

Ohh man i was hoping for an above 98 atar

Guess its a star now :mad:

I hope they see it, the last sentence would not make sense otherwise
" [FONT=&quot]he gave up trying to alleviate his mood, and so flicked off the lamp and lay there, knowing..."[/FONT] lol

niloony

HSC
I hope they see it, the last sentence would not make sense otherwise
" [FONT=&quot]he gave up trying to alleviate his mood, and so flicked off the lamp and lay there, knowing..."[/FONT] lol
Depending on the context that ending could actually work quite well :p

copeys

HSC
I was told at one of those study days by an ex-marker that he has marked exams that have been directing him all over the place (back page, front page, in the borders) so hopefully you'll get one of those guys :)

jessmooka

don't leapfrog unicorns.
HSC
I was told at one of those study days by an ex-marker that he has marked exams that have been directing him all over the place (back page, front page, in the borders) so hopefully you'll get one of those guys :)
i lost my glasses and wrote my essay on the desk.

fail?
:spin:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)