wrong date (1 Viewer)

ronaldo

my examiners had the 24th written on the board and then half hour before the test finished they changed it to 27 but i didnt realise so i had 24 written on all my papers, what happens,

JUB JUB

HSC
hahah don't worry i didn't even write the date!!!

just remember at some schools for the english exam some students didn't even get to write their student number because they didn't write it in the allocated time-which is just stupid!!!

Snapwizard

Snapy
HSC
Date is a joke forget it and juz study ur ass off!!it all about marks!!!

Truly_bored

HSC
Hey

yea don't worry about the date...as long as u've written Mathematics on the front..they won't really care about the date...

Unlike me...on the very first day of the english exam i did something really stoopid ....for the all the three sections...instead of writing how many booklets i wrote for that section i wrote the number of pages and actually wrote like 7 and 8 and etc....
The person who will be marking my paper will think i'm spastic or sumfing and they will probably be wondering where my other booklets are...when i've onli written one ir sumfing

It's so stoopid of me! I thought they were asking for the number of pages but in fact they were asking for the number of booklets

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)