wrong english paper handed out yesterday (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sar_28

HSC
does anyone know what happened with the wrong paper handed out yesterday. apparently english paper two was handed out a one skool instead of paper one. anyone know anything about it?

Carnivour

HSC
thats exactly what happened. i think most people know as much as that. half the state probably know the question.

Sar_28

HSC
i dont know if they can give us a backup paper coz then that would be unfair coz the question might be harder/easier. ga! i wish i could find out what questions they asked!

jessied

HSC
It was Bishop Druitt College in Coffs Harbour (it's near me). I was talking to one of my friends that goes to school in Coffs and she said that the questions hadn't been leaked so far. Bishop Druitt is one of the top performing schools in the North Coast region, so without being stereotypical the "goodie goodies" of the year would have no doubt said something before everyone recieved the paper.

reece123

HSC
So do people at that school know any of the questions or not.

aaarrgh

HSC
I thought that schools only got the exam papers on the day.
isn't it just asking for problems and cheating by giving the papers out days before they're to be sat?

DoubleD

....Theonly One
HSC
aaarrgh said:
isn't it just asking for problems and cheating by giving the papers out days before they're to be sat?
i believe the wrong papers were packed into the 'AoS' box.

ie. the examers picked upthe AoS Box, put papers out, then relised they werent AoS Exams.

-=DD32=-

Carnivour

HSC
aaargh said:
Yeah. If you read the initial post of Vikelchen or whatever her name was, she said that the supervisors proceeded to collect the Paper 2 and hand out the correct paper 1, meaning they had both papers there.
So, not only do they send papers out prematurely, they also had them packed in wrong boxes.

DoubleD

....Theonly One
HSC
remember, if it was determined that several people willing asked for and got papers from on here at the BoS you could potentially loose your hsc for that subject and get ZERO.

your not as anonymous as you may think when it comes to forums.

D
::::Of course.. i'm refering to getting papers which students shouldn't've seen yet.

MiuMiu

Somethin' special....
HSC
Actually, it is very easy to retain anonymity, but BOS would quickly be shut down by the board of studies if exam questions were leaked, there'd be several legal issues. The administrators of this board run it with the object of helping students, not facilitating their cheating.

You guys need to get over it....you've all done trials and at least one HSC exam, you should know by now in the 2 minutes or so the papers were sittting on the desk, you could not possibly read a question in detail, let alone read the CHOICE of questions you get.

And guys, the questions are exactly the same thing rehashed every year, if you've studied your past exams and read the texts, knowing the general question a few days in advance is NOT going to help you adversly AT ALL.

Advanced students should not be this dumb.

DoubleD

....Theonly One
HSC
if the papers were leaked via this site, then i'm sure the bos would get pissed and well, track down where they came from, if need be they could get the site to hand over all the info about a person they have(accessed from ,posts made, alterations made etc), the police is then a phone call away from the actual family of which it riginated from, link the info from posts(such as age and the year doing the hsc) to the family members and theres the person,

If there was a reason for them to hide something then they deserve it, otherwise they would've stood up and said yeah i'm here come and talk to me if you must.

-=DD32=-

Sar_28

HSC
Argonaut said:
I just said you'd get shot down in flames for asking for or attempting to post questions.

Consider your post reported.
actually i wont consider my post reported as bad posts can only be due to spam, harrasment etc

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)