Wrong Exam Book (1 Viewer)

My two cents

HSC
Hi! This has probably been posted before however:

So today in English Extension I accidentally screwed up whereby I requested another booklet for question 7 and ticked the box at the end of the personalised writing book to single that I had continued my answer in the generic writing book however accidentally I put that I was answering question 8 on the generic writing book. My question 8 was also in my personalised writing book however I finished by response without requiring all the lines. I'm not sure what I should do.

I am going to call up BOSTES tomorrow morning is there anything else I should do?

swagmeister

HSC
Don't fully understand your wording, but yes - let your school know, and let the presiding officer known at the beginning of your next exam. Can't hurt to be safe...

Flop21

HSC
Ring the school, supervisors / officer may still be there due to afternoon exams, or I dunno maybe not. Still, just ring and try. If it's too late, then it's been posted to the BOS.

So ring BOSTES next. I heard in another thread BOSTES made a note for the marker (for your student number) about something, so they probably will make a note that you've written the wrong question number etc. just explain it to them and I bet you they'll make a note and it'll be fine.

RecklessRick

HSC
N/A
Hi! This has probably been posted before however:

So today in English Extension I accidentally screwed up whereby I requested another booklet for question 7 and ticked the box at the end of the personalised writing book to single that I had continued my answer in the generic writing book however accidentally I put that I was answering question 8 on the generic writing book. My question 8 was also in my personalised writing book however I finished by response without requiring all the lines. I'm not sure what I should do.

I am going to call up BOSTES tomorrow morning is there anything else I should do?
They'll probably catch it at marking anyway, but sounds like a good idea to do what others in this thread have recommended.

coz707

HSC
Once the Creative markers start reading technical analysis, they'll immediately reclassify it as Question 7. So do not worry!

However, still ring up just to make sure

cem

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
The marker will pick it up and pass it to their Senior Marker who will arrange to have it fixed.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)