WTF??? adv/disadv for these? (1 Viewer)

jamesfirst

HSC
discuss the effect on the magnitude of the force on a current-carrying conductor of variations in:

discuss qualitatively the electric field strength due to a point charge, positive and negative charges and oppositely charged parallel plates

wtf???... How do you even bullsht this ?

powlmao

Banned
HSC
discuss the effect on the magnitude of the force on a current-carrying conductor of variations in:

discuss qualitatively the electric field strength due to a point charge, positive and negative charges and oppositely charged parallel plates

wtf???... How do you even bullsht this ?
This is why i don't do science,

I would persume you tackle it like a normal essay

jamesfirst

HSC
Would be hard for Science.

Do you actually know the Dis/Adv of it or not?
discuss the effect on the magnitude of the force on a current-carrying conductor of variations in: F=BIl sin 0

lemme guess: The mathematical model of the magnitude of the force on a conductor allows further development of motors??? wt the hell ?? lol

Edit: No I don't know. That's why I'm asking

mattyr1

HSC
ok so u should kno for the first question that F=BILsin(x).. therefore the the current, magnetic field strength and the length increase so does the force as the equation is proportional. Also for the angle between direction of the external magnetic field and direction of the length, the force is maximum when the conductor is at right angles to the magnetic field and zero when parallel, hence it is also proportional to F.

now for the second question, u should kno F/l=kI1I2/d. therefore if two conductors are placed next to eachother they will experience a force. if the current is flowing in the same direction they will attract. If the two conductors travel in opposite directions that will repel. The force between the current and force are proportional and inversely proportional to to the distance and k is a constant

Hope that help,, i love phys and chem,, my fav subjects :D.. need any more help let me kno

jamesfirst

HSC
ok so u should kno for the first question that F=BILsin(x).. therefore the the current, magnetic field strength and the length increase so does the force as the equation is proportional. Also for the angle between direction of the external magnetic field and direction of the length, the force is maximum when the conductor is at right angles to the magnetic field and zero when parallel, hence it is also proportional to F.

now for the second question, u should kno F/l=kI1I2/d. therefore if two conductors are placed next to eachother they will experience a force. if the current is flowing in the same direction they will attract. If the two conductors travel in opposite directions that will repel. The force between the current and force are proportional and inversely proportional to to the distance and k is a constant

Hope that help,, i love phys and chem,, my fav subjects :D.. need any more help let me kno

Mate, not to be rude or anything but you failed.

I know about the proportionality between the force and the products of all those sht in the formula. That's not what I was asking for, I was asking for the adv and disadv of them.

And for the second question, it's not relating to parallel conductors repulsion and attraction. It's actually a dot point from ideas to implementation. So yeah, by approaching with f/l = kII/d formula would have been a major fail in the exam...

CAN ANYONE ANSWER ME!?!?!?! ADV AND DISADV

SpreadTheWord

HSC
Mate, not to be rude or anything but you failed.

I know about the proportionality between the force and the products of all those sht in the formula. That's not what I was asking for, I was asking for the adv and disadv of them.

And for the second question, it's not relating to parallel conductors repulsion and attraction. It's actually a dot point from ideas to implementation. So yeah, by approaching with f/l = kII/d formula would have been a major fail in the exam...

CAN ANYONE ANSWER ME!?!?!?! ADV AND DISADV
Dude your not in the position to be denoting other peoples help. These are two simple syllabus points, and it does not ask for advantages nor disadvantages, so why over complicate it?

jamesfirst

HSC
Because the verb 'discuss' requires adv and/or disadv.

romesh

Master of the Universe
HSC
This comes up time and time again- not all 'discuss' dotpoints need advantages and disadvantages. Some of them (like these ones) just require a detailed explanation. Just use common sense to decide which dotpoints fit into this category. Exactly the same deal as your other thread about "Assess Einstein's contribution to quantum theory and its relation to black body radiation" http://community.boredofstudies.org...dvantage-on-Einstein-s-work-on-quantum-theory.

jamesfirst

HSC
Man BOS can go fk themselves by making a list of verb outlines, telling us what to do and they make a fked up dot point like this.

romesh

Master of the Universe
HSC
Yeah, I think the problem is that they come up with the verbs planning special definitions for them, but then write some of the dotpoints in a more normal colloquial sense- like these particular dotpoints make sense just reading them as plain sentences (discuss = 'talk about')

niggas

Banned
HSC
N/A
HAHAH u dumb shit, I could have helped , but u were a cunt :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)