WTF do i go to tommorow? (1 Viewer)

Winston

HSC
Hmmm so i go to my lectures yea?... and do i go to my Labs, Semimars, and Tuts? :S

Suvat

part timer
HSC
N/A
No tuts until week 2
for me at least...

Canoodle

Loves it
HSC
should specify on ur timetable

ie: PHIL 1010Tutorial
Weeks 2-13
Eastern Avenue Sem 404

which would mean u need not go in week 1...
hope you find your way

Winston

HSC
Originally posted by Canoodle
should specify on ur timetable

ie: PHIL 1010Tutorial
Weeks 2-13
Eastern Avenue Sem 404

which would mean u need not go in week 1...
hope you find your way
But only one of my tuts say 2- 13 weeks... the other tuts are all week 1 :S weird...

perfectionist

I M SpEcIaL....SpEcIaL...
HSC
N/A
Originally posted by Winston
Hmmm so i go to my lectures yea?... and do i go to my Labs, Semimars, and Tuts? :S
look at your timetable, it says when a particular lecture, tut or whatever starts.

Winston

HSC
Originally posted by perfectionist
look at your timetable, it says when a particular lecture, tut or whatever starts.
i know.. but ive been told that tuts never start in week 1... but most of my tuts say they start week 1

memo

i know.. but ive been told that tuts never start in week 1... but most of my tuts say they start week 1
Most of the tutes start week 2 even if it says week 1 on the timetable. Your lecture should give you more info in the lecture.

Wyvern

HSC
I got the same thing (not surprising since we are virtually doing the same subjects). hmmm so do we turn up or not?
I got a 9am tute tomorrow that says it starts week 1.........i will be mega pissed if thats not the case

Winston

HSC
Originally posted by Wyvern
I got the same thing (not surprising since we are virtually doing the same subjects). hmmm so do we turn up or not?
I got a 9am tute tomorrow that says it starts week 1.........i will be mega pissed if thats not the case
u doing foundations of comp systems? :S

eneleon

Plain Insane
HSC
im confuzzled too, some say we start week one, but at the faculty welcome they told us not to go to uni week one as we start week two. what bout the people who didnt go to o week, i guess they'll be going to class eh? maybe i should ring and ask em if there are classes for me. hmmmm.

tooheyz

- kmart supervisor -
HSC

just follow ur timetable man - i have all my tutes for week 1 except for one of the maths ones

thats it

just follow ur time table - and yeah - im going half an hour before lecture starts so i dont get lost! :D

good luck 2morrow!

Winston

HSC
Originally posted by tooheyz
just follow ur timetable man - i have all my tutes for week 1 except for one of the maths ones

thats it

just follow ur time table - and yeah - im going half an hour before lecture starts so i dont get lost! :D

good luck 2morrow!
but apparently it's not correct to have tuts in the first week

tooheyz

- kmart supervisor -
HSC
yeah i know man - but like just go anyway if it says 'weeks 1-13'
or whatever - im going to all the tutes that say that.

jlh

sooner or later...
HSC
EACH UNIT IS DIFFERENT.... i remember last year it said tutes/pracs in week 1 on my timetable, but there weren't any tute/pracs in week 1.

your lecturer should tell if you have the tute/prac on for that week. but if your winston over there and have the tute/prac before the lecture, if its a tute, don't turn up, if its a prac, turn up just incase, they might need to organise your login details and stuff for that prac...!! :p

remember tute/prac work is based on the week before so it would be pointless having a tute/prac in the first week.

Wyvern

HSC
yep thats what i was thinking jlh.......would be silly having a tut before a lecture

Wyvern

HSC
u doing foundations of comp systems? :S
yep but the 9am tute isnt for that.......its for software development

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)