Y arent any yr 10 ppl posting!?! (1 Viewer)

blamethesystem

alpha and omega
HSC
hey! im yr 10 and im not sitting my exam im *cough*studying*cough* for tomorrow

Farcanell

SC was great :)

I so dare someone to write one of their extended responses either today (if you see this post in time) or tomorrow as a poem

blamethesystem

alpha and omega
HSC
coz i don't feel like it :D nah, ive already done today's ones.
hey but can any of you give me advice on what to study for hist/geog
especially geog
(yes i know sc doesn't matter, blah de blah blah but i would still like to have some idea when im in the exam and i have barely been to class all semester)

Danoz The Great

HSC
year 10's a waste of time. so is year 11.

come back onto boredofstudies when you're in year 12.

Bond_007

y10 is kinda boring
i remember doing it ages ago

History was so boring
i used to sit there and i got so bored with all that stuff i would fall asleep
i would sit there and my head would suddenly start dropping
but as the teacher was like 3 metres away so

i dont know if it was the teacher or the cource thta made me go to sleep
prob a mixture of both i think

but don't worry the SC aint that hard and its impossible to fail unless you really did sleep the whole 2 years away

Bond
:)

PookieMonster

Got bored & left 30/01/05
HSC
nick1048 said:
U FLOODED THEM OUT U HSC PPL!!! U lag the site up so much that all the yr 10's ran away lol come back youngins!!!!! :)
um hello, this sites resources are predominently available to hsc users, and the odd uni. not the younguns.

breaking

paint huffing moron
HSC
nick1048 said:
U FLOODED THEM OUT U HSC PPL!!! U lag the site up so much that all the yr 10's ran away lol come back youngins!!!!! :)

shut the fuck up

Gemstone

Um wouldn't they be sitting an exam now. They have 2 today right? English and something else - Science I think. Anyway goodluck to all of you. Hope all goes well but if not don't worry it doesn't really matter.

~ Gems

Last edited:

blamethesystem

alpha and omega
HSC
well i have slept through all of both my history and geog lessons this year, and i haven't been 2 class all semester, so can someone PLEASE tell me or give me notes on what 2 study 4 geog!!!!!

!! CaR`JiE !!

cäяяoт ^^'
HSC
blamethesystem said:
well i have slept through all of both my history and geog lessons this year, and i haven't been 2 class all semester, so can someone PLEASE tell me or give me notes on what 2 study 4 geog!!!!!
well its ur fault!

y should someone give their notes to u..

Kazuya

keio 最高
HSC
The syllabus?

I don't even remember what we did in year 10 geo, that was years ago. Tourism and stuff? Just read the textbook.

blamethesystem

alpha and omega
HSC
no its NOT my fault. I have had all this yr 11/yr 12 crap on and its ALWAYS in the periods of history/geog + i had exams as well, which ruled out another huge lump of lessons.
i was exaggerating- i didn't sleep through all my classes. The ones i was at, i actually tried to concentrate and learn, but we never seemed to do ANYTHING, exept tlk about the importance of the sc, and how little time we had to learn, but never learnt anything. i had a crap goeg teacher, and then a student techer for the majority of the time- and student teachers never teach.
i would just like some help on geog plz?

beccaxx

surprised things change
HSC
seriously, geography is easy. i did nothing 2 study 4 it ever... was gettin 60's and 70's in it all yr in yr 10, and then in the SC i got 90%. didnt do any extra study... its jst easy.
study skills: bearings, longitude/latitude stuff, reading maps and weather maps, all those sort of things. its all basic skill stuff that u can learn overnight/dont need to really learn at all.

and most of the kids cant leav skool between exams and they only hav an hr or so break between the 2 tests so they can really post on this anyway. they had eng this morning and are doing science now. maybe they will post this arvo.

beccaxx

surprised things change
HSC
oh and i realise it isnt completely easy cos i was gettin 60's and 70's at first... i meant that the SC for it is easy. then again our yr got all the way easiest questions cos it was the 1st time geog and history were in the SC

pretti_in_pink

pretti_in_pink
HSC
Sc!!

:) 2 DOWN 2 TO GO PPLS!!! GOODLUCK with maths n geo/his tomoz everyone. wots ya thoughts on science n english??? :rolleyes:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)