Year 10 Valid study (1 Viewer)

Undefined

HSC
Does anyone know where good past papers are for science specifically the Valid examination or have general tips? Thank you.

Last edited:

kkk579

hello
HSC
Does anyone know where good past papers are or have general tips? Thank you.
use textbooks
math: cambridge, new century or accelerated math learning(by warwick marlin)
science: oxford insight(my favourite for sci textbooks)
english:no idea
tip 1:use active recall wayyyy better than just reading out textbooks, i started doing this and it helped me memorise it much better
tip 2: understand the info first before trying to memorise it. once u understand it, it’ll be much easier to memorise it. also started doing this and it helped me so much instead of just trying to memorise chunks of info at once

may22

HSC
Hey, you're talking about the Valid exam for science, right?

Honestly, it's not that hard. Make sure you know your skills, and brush up on your knowledge of experiment-based questions i.e. they might give you a scenario of an experiment and ask you to identify the variables, or what variable should be changed to figure out something else, etc.

There's an official practise test online: https://education.nsw.gov.au/teachi...sessment/assessment-and-reporting/about-valid

Just scroll down and it will say 'Sample test', with the username and password to use

kkk579

hello
HSC
Does anyone know where good past papers are for science specifically the Valid examination or have general tips? Thank you.
wait i’m dumb i thought u were just talking about study in general i didn’t read it properly whoops😭

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)