Year 11 Chemistry Papers (NEW SYLLABUS) (1 Viewer)

MinaSaw

HSC
Dear Everyone,
Can people who have finished their prelim chemistry papers please upload them so we can make a resource for students who have not yet completed their prelims and for the next years?

Thanks everyone
(Please do not upload any copyrighted papers ^_^)
Cheers

MinaSaw

HSC
Can you PM me a link to it! It would be greatly appreciated thanks dude.

Okedu

HSC
I have the project academy 2018 prelim chemistry practice exam with solutions if you wanted it?? It was quite accurate in terms of content tested in my actual exam.
Could I have this too please!

Makeone

HSC
I have the project academy 2018 prelim chemistry practice exam with solutions if you wanted it?? It was quite accurate in terms of content tested in my actual exam.
Could you send me a link to these please?? Thank you!

Blahblahblahfug

HSC
Hi, if you could PM me this that would be fantastic, thank you!

jacqt

HSC
Could you please PM this to me too? Thanks!

192pages

HSC
PLease could you PM this new syllabus is stressing me out!
Xx thanks

MinnieMinnie

HSC
Can you also send the resources to me please?

Thank you

kiaski

HSC

Hello!

As been asked above, may I also have the Project Academy 2018 Chemistry Practice Exam w/ solutions? That would be much appreciated. Thank you!

somerandomperson

HSC
I guess could I have the Project Academy 2018 Chemistry Practice Exam w/ solutions, would be a pretty good help for me.

gilgamesh1121

HSC
KingTings said:
Can you also send the resources to me please?

Thanks

Blazingmeerkat

HSC
Could I also please have the project academy 2018 prelim chemistry exam too????? that would be incredibly helpful

jazz519

HSC
Uni Grad
Could I also please have the project academy 2018 prelim chemistry exam too????? that would be incredibly helpful
If they don't send it through matrix has a sample exam as well btw just type in like year 11 preliminary chemistry exam matrix on google and they email it to you

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)