Year 11 Modern History notes (1 Viewer)

zh-110

HSC
Hi, I have modern notes on the Romanovs, the making of modern South Africa (boer war) and also WW1.
Detailed but concise and easy to read as possible. just message me if you want them, hope they help :)

Last edited:

Joel121212

HSC
Please send me the notes especially for south Africa
I know this post was made a while ago hopefully you see this

HSC
Hi, I have modern notes on the Romanovs, the making of modern South Africa (boer war) and also WW1.
Detailed but concise and easy to read as possible. just message me if you want them, hope they help :)
Can i have these notes?

lola122

HSC
Hi can I have this notes please?

lilyo

HSC
Hi
Could I please have these notes?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)