Year 11 subject selection - workload concerns (1 Viewer)

alexn2539

HSC
Hi everyone,

I'm currently in the process of choosing subjects for Year 11 (2020) and I have a pretty good idea of what I want to do, I'm just not sure about how much of a workload I'm taking on, considering the subjects I've been thinking about are pretty heavy ones. My school stipulates a minimum of 12 units in Year 11, however 13 units are also allowed. The subjects I'm considering are:

Ext 1 Maths (Already doing it in an accelerated course)
Adv Maths (Accelerated)
Adv English
2U Religion (My school forces you into Religion but I hear it scales well and I'm a good writer so I thought I may aswell do it instead of 1U)
Physics
Chem
Economics

Any feedback on these subjects and if my workload might be too heavy is greatly appreciated!

D-BOSS

HSC
N/A
Hi everyone,

I'm currently in the process of choosing subjects for Year 11 (2020) and I have a pretty good idea of what I want to do, I'm just not sure about how much of a workload I'm taking on, considering the subjects I've been thinking about are pretty heavy ones. My school stipulates a minimum of 12 units in Year 11, however 13 units are also allowed. The subjects I'm considering are:

Ext 1 Maths (Already doing it in an accelerated course)
Adv Maths (Accelerated)
Adv English
2U Religion (My school forces you into Religion but I hear it scales well and I'm a good writer so I thought I may aswell do it instead of 1U)
Physics
Chem
Economics

Any feedback on these subjects and if my workload might be too heavy is greatly appreciated!
Perfect choices.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)