Year 12 2012 Chit Chat Thread (1 Viewer)

Clow

HSC
for english AOS paper, for the essay, are you allowed to use a prescribed text from another english topic? ie Modules or ext

Aerath

Retired
HSC
N/A
Given the dominance of social media so far this year - why stop now? Some of the best tweets on social media tonight re: the HSC.

@Team_Judith While all you muggles are sitting the HSC, I'll be sitting the N.E.W.T.s

@LoveFamePop Happy #HSC, and may the odds be ever in your favour.

@jimmyhyun95 Gonna make a tweet not HSC related. Drake just copied Shakespeare. In Hamlet he says TOLO. Thou Only Live Once.

Aerath

Retired
HSC
N/A
PS. Yeah, I'm having a really boring Sunday night. Anything to procrastinate starting an essay that's due tomorrow.

Aerath

Retired
HSC
N/A
Given the dominance of social media so far this year - why stop now? Some of the best tweets on social media tonight re: the HSC.

@Team_Judith While all you muggles are sitting the HSC, I'll be sitting the N.E.W.T.s

@LoveFamePop Happy #HSC, and may the odds be ever in your favour.

@jimmyhyun95 Gonna make a tweet not HSC related. Drake just copied Shakespeare. In Hamlet he says TOLO. Thou Only Live Once.
@JustCallMeTats 10 years since I started my HSC journey. Went pretty shit and had to talk my way into UOW. Good luck kids, and try to be less shit than me.

@joshptyltd #hsc #tips If you can't find any techniques, mention how use of Times New Roman represents the author's belonging to the UK(origin of font) [This is a good one, if you're desperate.]

@joshptyltd Or that the author feels a connection to default fonts on Microsft Word. #hsc #tips

Omnipotence

Kendrick Lamar
HSC
Uni Grad
@ericelamb Friendly reminder that there are people in NSW who think 'belongment' and 'comunicity' are legit words and use them in their Yr 12 HSC exams

Omnipotence

Kendrick Lamar
HSC
Uni Grad
@Life4Never Dear HSC, Please only specific one related text. I don't think I can remember my second. Thanks.

choiyokbao

HSC
yep 1:50pm and anyone know if we're allowed to take the exam questions booklet home?

bmarie1

HSC
Yeah you are... At the end they were like "please don't leave your booklets here -.-"

Cheesecake_a

HSC
^But say someone has a misadventure, wouldn't they be able to just get the paper off their friends and then that forms an unfair advantage? or they can equally log onto this forum and check the questions out etc....

Aysce

HSC
^But say someone has a misadventure, wouldn't they be able to just get the paper off their friends and then that forms an unfair advantage? or they can equally log onto this forum and check the questions out etc....
I think they'd just get an estimated mark based on the cohort's performance.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)