Yeats - Specific Poem??? (1 Viewer)

nina8612

HSC
I don't understand why they gave us a specific poem? I'm worried cause people from my school said they wrote about 3 poems even though it said Among School Children and one other? Thoughts?:confused:

timinator1993

HSC
I think the general idea was that they would only be marked for 2 poems, so they would count the required one Plus one other.

rainydays

HSC
The question said "At least" one other meaning that you could write Among School Children and one other poem or two others etc. I guess they did it because for the topic we are meant to study all the poems not just a select few but it certainly caught me out and a great number of other people.

elle_b22

HSC
They chose the one poem my teacher glossed over because it was "too hard" and "we didnt have enough time". So therefore that was the only poem i knew nothing about and had no notes on. I hate that they singled out one poem, because if you didnt do that one in detail, you were screwed. And it wasnt just the referencing to Among School Children which was horrible, but also the question was confusion, i'm not even sure what they were asking me to do.. But yeah, not happy, and not looking forward to my english results :/

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)