Young Writers Showcase? (1 Viewer)

burkefan

HSC
Does anyone know if the BOS are likely to choose 50 out of 50's for the English Extension 2 Major Works, or are they likely to choose a range of marks from above 46/50?

nuttx

HSC
if or when anyone receives a notice about YWS 11, please post and let us know? :)

HSC
my teacher said anyone that gets E4 can be nominated....but i dont know if thats true :/

victoriaface

HSC
I'm quite sure I remember my teacher saying that it wasn't really a marks-based thing because your reflection statement could have easily let you down and since they don't even include the reflection statement anymore, it's moreso based on the body of work. Don't quote me but i think the YWS is chosen more holistically than marks-based :)

bladeys

HSC
N/A
I'm quite sure I remember my teacher saying that it wasn't really a marks-based thing because your reflection statement could have easily let you down and since they don't even include the reflection statement anymore, it's moreso based on the body of work. Don't quote me but i think the YWS is chosen more holistically than marks-based :)
sickbrag

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)