Your exam strategy (1 Viewer)

elisabeth

HSC
Which is better to prevent stupid mistakes?

Working through it quite slowly + carefully or doing it quicker and using time to go back and check answers?

poodoorfan

i go through quickly and do all the ones i can then go back over slower an ddo the ones i have more trouble with

Muzzaw

HSC
That's my major problem; I get nervous and rush through a whole page of working out only to realise I for got to divide 8.4% p.a by 12 months.

:D

HSC
i finish maths exam in 1.5hrs on average, so I spent the last hour redoing the exam basicalyl

7th Sign

HSC
for all the past exams I have been rishing can do them in like 1 hour..

this exam I will be going very slow taking my time looking at stuff over and over!!!

I need 80% at least

Jayphen

super disco breakin'
HSC
MAKE SURE you read the question carefully - take a highlighter into the exam if you need to.

like 25% of the mistakes you make are likely to be because you read the question incorrectly.

I'd rather read over everything carefully and take my time the first time round, rather than having to go over everything. I HATE going back over an exam after I've finished it. I just want to relish in the fact that it's over.

Anthrax

HSC
N/A
leave multiple choise to last

normaly do the multimark questions in 1 hr quickly, then multiple choise, then use other hr to check through everything.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)