Your Ideal age to get married? (1 Viewer)

xMaNx

HSC
What is it?

Me: 24-28, depends when I feel right between that age group

This is in lifestyle as it has to do with your life

HSC
N/A
hmm.. well for me thats a pretty good time frame actually.

24-28.

gives me time to party all i want, and then settle =P

Yo1anda

HSC
26-27

will be finished uni, a couple of years into my job, some money in the bank etc.

no kids till 30 though

b00m

HSC
Uni Grad
27 seems to be a nice age... 3 years of marriage before children come in and wreck it all

postnatal

Banned
HSC
N/A
never want to get married because i never want to settle down and live through some kind of timid middle age phase with some shit boring 9-5 job in an office cubicle, day after day seeing, doing, living the same shit.

plus i don't think i'll live long enough to get married (at what is considered the consensus appropriate age)

meilz92

where are my hair
HSC
Uni Grad
never want to get married because i never want to settle down and live through some kind of timid middle age phase with some shit boring 9-5 job in an office cubicle, day after day seeing, doing, living the same shit.

plus i don't think i'll live long enough to get married (at what is considered the consensus appropriate age)
this will be me :(

Yo1anda

HSC
this will be me :(
only if you let it

my husband and i are going to ride motorcycles and travel the world and take a lot of crazy drugs and have awesome fights and even better sex

Rabbi_Bob

Banned
HSC

So u think u wont live till 25?

mes ami

HSC
i dont think its matter of marriage. how about what is the ideal age to start churning out kids?

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)