• 80.00 - 90.00

Votes: 13 28.9%
  • 70.00 - 80.00

Votes: 5 11.1%
  • 60.00 - 70.00

Votes: 1 2.2%
  • 50.00 - 60.00

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Below 50.00 - (I hope no-one votes for this)

Votes: 5 11.1%

• Total voters

PRSOV

After all the UAI prediction threads, what UAI do you believe you will score?...in a band type result

Last edited:

blue_chameleon

Shake the sauce bottle yo
HSC
Lol I was just about to creat a Poll about this exact topic.

blue_chameleon

Shake the sauce bottle yo
HSC
I know, its scary.
All i want for Christmas.............is to be accepted into Uni!

sugaryblue

Living on deficit
HSC
Originally posted by blue_chameleon
I know, its scary.
All i want for Christmas.............is to be accepted into Uni!
so true! consider that the UAI release is like less than a week before christmas.

Dear Santa

I don't want a pony for christmas this year, and please avoid giving me all those christmas cakes and puddings. All I want is a good UAI, preferably a two digit number, if not a 3-digit one, with a 9 as the first digit and as for the last of the first two digits, the higher the better. I don't mind if my 'model' of UAI comes with a decimal place, but then again, I probably do care if it'll affect my uni entry.
Please, that's all i want for christmas.

With love and impatience
1354 5655 (random student number)
xoxo

perfectionist

I M SpEcIaL....SpEcIaL...
HSC
N/A
i dunno..i can't wait till the results...i want to get over and done with results and the UAI & ofcourse i hope i get into the course of my choice!!

Huy

HSC
N/A
Do what I'm doing.

18th - prepare for Ambition, don't view your HSC results.
19th - recover from Ambition, don't view your UAI.

25th - celebrate xmas, if anybody asks for your results, you can honestly say "I haven't checked yet..." or "I don't know"

31st - celebrate New Year's Eve, everybody will forget about the UAIs and HSC results (the calming of the storm) by then.

View your HSC and UAI in one hit in 2004, before the main round interviews, checking UAC and any interview offers (which would be an indication of your UAI, before you know it).

:shy:

Ragerunner

Your friendly HSC guide
HSC
I doubt I could do that even if I tried.

The urge to look at the results will be too great no matter how much I say I don't want to see them.

Huy

HSC
N/A
Originally posted by Ragerunner
I doubt I could do that even if I tried.

The urge to look at the results will be too great no matter how much I say I don't want to see them.
I'm going to get smashed, hangover will last for a few days, I'll fall asleep all the time, keep myself occupied with games, and continue to sleep whenever possible for the last remaining days of 2003.

But of course, I'll probably end up looking at my results. For now though, that's my plan and I'll (try to) stick to it. Knowing me, I'll have to turn off my computer to do so, but if everybody starts calling me and asking, I'll have to check it sooner or later :)

Ragerunner

Your friendly HSC guide
HSC
Haha.

If I tried to do that and succeed, it will be that in the end my mum will get the results and tell me :(

She has my PIN and Student Number :p

s2ophie

HSC
I think the flaw in your plan Huy is that you will get a lovely letter and the temptation to open a letter is enormous!

Huy

HSC
N/A
Originally posted by s2ophie
I think the flaw in your plan Huy is that you will get a lovely letter and the temptation to open a letter is enormous!
According to my calendar:

5th December - Early round offers e-release
8th December - Early round offer letters
18th December - HSC results available, Ambition @BOS
19th December - UAIs release, main round offers e-release
22nd December - Students receive HSC summaries in the mail

3rd January - Preliminary round offers e-release
5th January - UNSW Information day, change of preferences for main round close
19th Janauary - Main round offers, change of preferences open for late round
20th January - Students receive formal HSC credentials

23rd Janauary - Change of preferences close for late round
2nd February - Late round offers, change of preferences open for final round
3rd February - Change of preferences close for final round
7th February - Final round offers

I might be tempted on the 18th to view my HSC results online, but I will be asleep or busy - I will then be at Ambition so I'll probably end up smashed or tipsy (going home). On the 19th I'll recover from the hangover and laze about, sleeping. It is only on the 22nd that the biggest temptation hits, but I know that my mother doesn't take the mail in, I do (always). I'll get it and place it in my drawer and I won't really pay attention to it (yes, the temptation is there, to open it and find out what's inside, marks etc). However on the 20th of January - if my calendar is correct, we will be receiving our formal HSC credentials and it is at this time that I will be checking the marks. I highly doubt that I'll see my marks for the first time on the 20th next year, as the main round offers open, along with the UNSW Information Day fall on the 5th of January - that is the time frame that I will view my results. :)
Originally posted by freaking_out
yeah, and ya parents will prolly get it bfore u. :p
Actually, no. I take the mail in myself, I check the mailbox, and I am the person who sorts the mail when it arrives - so I will have "full" access to the mailbox - unless someone steals it from my mailbox before I do (please don't do this...)

:)

Ragerunner

Your friendly HSC guide
HSC
After Ambition (hopefully I go), I'm going to head to iStar internet cafe and check my results.

If it's very bad, i'll destroy one of their computers. :D

Huy

HSC
N/A
Originally posted by Ragerunner
After Ambition (hopefully I go), I'm going to head to iStar internet cafe and check my results.
It'll be very early in the morning, Ambition doesn't end until 'late' (or 3am) and you'll be very tired if you've been dancing the night away. I believe the UAIs are released at 6am or 6.30am - it's early dawn, but maybe you'll be anxious and that'll keep you awake, the anticipation and pending UAI release. :)

PRSOV

Originally posted by Huy
Do what I'm doing.

18th - prepare for Ambition, don't view your HSC results.
19th - recover from Ambition, don't view your UAI.

25th - celebrate xmas, if anybody asks for your results, you can honestly say "I haven't checked yet..." or "I don't know"

31st - celebrate New Year's Eve, everybody will forget about the UAIs and HSC results (the calming of the storm) by then.

View your HSC and UAI in one hit in 2004, before the main round interviews, checking UAC and any interview offers (which would be an indication of your UAI, before you know it).

:shy:

Great idea Huy, I will probably die of tension!

Rahul

Dead Member
no one can do that huy! :eek:

the temptation would be too great. :D :p
haha i have an idea...Temptations Island BOS style :p
each night, everyone will get tempted with their UAI envelopes....first one to open it, gets booted off the island.....
:D

Ragerunner

Your friendly HSC guide
HSC
I think that would be impossible to prove that you didn't open it :p

Huy

HSC
N/A
Well, I didn't take offence to that commend Rahul, because that's exactly my plan! :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)