Zhang's Chemistry Notes (1 Viewer)

hellopenguin666

HSC
Hi. Is anyone able to share Zhang's Chemistry notes or any of their materials? I am in year 11 and I'm debating whether I should start chemistry tutoring starting term 1 or 2, and Zhang's seems like a good place. I would really appreciate if I could have a look at their materials and possibly decide. Thank you!

HSC
Uni Grad
Doesn't Zhang's have a free trial? Book a trial will them and you'll be able to receive some of their materials. Otherwise other Zhang's students might be happy to oblige.

libestraumno3

HSC
hey i go to zhangs! i recommend doing a trial first - they do 2 weeks! (this is what i did and compared both ace and zhangs)

zhangs gives you resources that cover two weeks and you get copies of the powerpoints, homework and class quizzes. when you actually enrol and pay for the term, they give you this huge textbook style material that covers the mod (that i absolutely love) it also has practice qs and stuff. The format is very old school and lacks paragraphs but other than that its very helpful - forces me to write my own notes

you should also note that year 11 2023 started last year term 4 so we have already finish mod 1, you might be able to catch up but im pretty sure they charge you for materials prior to your enrolment.

btw are you planning online or in person?
i did online last term due to being too lazy to travel lol but yea this term im switching to f2f. i found their classes really flexible when wanting to change class times and booking make ups. a lifesaver when online was the extension class which is basically an hour session where a tutor goes through homeowrk/schoolwork with a small group of students (honestly no more than 6?? just whoever books) . all rotating tutors were friendly and gave good explanations.

feel free to pm if you have any questions! :)

Ksalu

>:))
HSC
Once you enrol as a student, you can also purchase previous material so you can buy the material for mod 1 if you want.

hellopenguin666

HSC
hey i go to zhangs! i recommend doing a trial first - they do 2 weeks! (this is what i did and compared both ace and zhangs)

zhangs gives you resources that cover two weeks and you get copies of the powerpoints, homework and class quizzes. when you actually enrol and pay for the term, they give you this huge textbook style material that covers the mod (that i absolutely love) it also has practice qs and stuff. The format is very old school and lacks paragraphs but other than that its very helpful - forces me to write my own notes

you should also note that year 11 2023 started last year term 4 so we have already finish mod 1, you might be able to catch up but im pretty sure they charge you for materials prior to your enrolment.

btw are you planning online or in person?
i did online last term due to being too lazy to travel lol but yea this term im switching to f2f. i found their classes really flexible when wanting to change class times and booking make ups. a lifesaver when online was the extension class which is basically an hour session where a tutor goes through homeowrk/schoolwork with a small group of students (honestly no more than 6?? just whoever books) . all rotating tutors were friendly and gave good explanations.

feel free to pm if you have any questions! :)
Thank you so much! Zhang's sounds great. What would you say they are different from ace and what made you chose Zhang's? Also, what's different with their study notes compared to other books and study materials? Thanks :)

kyp

HSC
zhang has got the holiday program coverying term1 yr11 chemistry right now. 1 more week left

Paaandora

HSC
do you think the holiday program is worth doing? does it provide additional help outside class?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)