ZOMG!!!! Exam Dates! (1 Viewer)

katy-g

HSC
Well i just got my letter from the BOS telling me when my Prac exams start.

They start in 2 weeks today.... FUCK!

My Dates are as Follows:
Core Perf - 8 Aug
Core Comp - 11 Aug
Maj Perf - 15 Aug

WOW!

Bunny04

VIVE LA FRANCE
Well for starters, Australia, NSW, Sydney- and fin
HSC
Hahahah.
They're the exact same dates as I had mine. The 8th, 11th and 15th in August 04. Freaky eh? lol xD

Btw, if your dance exam is at Brent street studios down in alexandria/waterloo. BE SURE TO RUG UP!
It's bloody freezing in there. Plus, it's a total maze to get through.

AND. . .

Best of Luck for your exams ^.^

It's a really relaxed atmosphere. In the warm up room there's only a little old lady that has everyones photos and forms and is like 'You're next sweetheart' and things like that. (Usually the same person for all 3 exams too xD)
The examiners are nice, be sure to take your time and not go on a nervous ramble.
When you get your two minutes to cool down before your viva's DO drink the water they provide, take a deep breathe and sit and figure out the question, and all will be right.

It's weird, because it's so damn early- it doesn't even feel like 'Wow, it's the actual HSC' and it's really good.

Go the damned early exams [cough]

Last edited:

southafricanhun

HSC
Im scared... im very very scared.... in fact, i might just take a moment to cry....
Why?????????? this is so unfair.... I want to do well, and Im trying really hard, but it appears the more I study, the more i find that i dont know for my vivas!

My dates are as follows

8 Aug - Performance
11 Aug - Core Comp
16 Aug - Major Comp

:(

~NiTa~

HSC
I AM FREAKING!!!!
my dates r : -
8th - Core Perf
11th - Core Comp
16th - Major Comp
but i dont understand y we r all so spead out. i danced 4 the hsc 2 yrs ago and i remember my dancer doin the core and major comps all on the same day, and yet there is 6 in my class and we r all spread ova 2 wks
crazy shit!!!!

Bunny04

VIVE LA FRANCE
Well for starters, Australia, NSW, Sydney- and fin
HSC
In 04???
Wow, that was weird.
I did the HSC (dance) in '04 and we were spread out over 3 days.
Probably depends on where and who your examiners are. Availability and all could be an issue sometimes I guess.
- our school (consisted of 3 dancers in my HSC class) had ours on the same days- spread out over 3 days at Brent Street Studios Waterloo ^^

viva_la_emma

HSC
hahahahaha

IM FINISHED ME DANCE HSC

i was fine...

i thought the vivas were so simple. i talked for the whole 5 and 8 mins and my dancer performed my comp soooooooo goood...

what were your intents for comp>

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)