Need To Find A Good Pen (1 Viewer)

amarsahinovic

HSC
I NEED to find a good pen for yrs 11 and 12 right now, i trust none of my pens as they are all worthless gripless monstors. Could somebody please tell me which pens or brands they belive are the best? :wave:

Kujah

HSC
N/A
I like the Papermate Kilometrico or the Staedler Ballpoint pens - they never fail me. If you want a VERY reliable one, get a Parker pen. But it's expensive :p

Last edited:

Kujah

HSC
N/A
magpam said:
lol!i dont recommend papermate kilometro thats for sure. it always runs out. bought it so many times i never learn my lesson
You get some that work well, but you also get some that finishes after it's been used for one day ;)

Get Staedler :)

~shinigami~

~Summer Song~
HSC
Bic Soft Feel Med. has served me well throughout Yr 11.

Although glitterfairy swears by the Pilot BPS-GP-F/M according to the Idiot's guide
glitterfairy said:
My pen of choice for exams is the Pilot BPS-GP-F/M. The smoothness of writing with this pen is to die for. Nonetheless, regardless of what pen you're using, make sure that it works the night before, and ALWAYS take at least one spare into the exam room.
I've always wondered where I coould purchase on of these. :)

Kujah

HSC
N/A
Does anyone like the pens that use ink? They always smudge my pages :(

Joohlie

HSC
I also use the Papermate Kilometrico. Been using it since year 6 :D I also use those 4 coloured ink pens by BIC, haha.

HSC
magpam said:
lol!i dont recommend papermate kilometro thats for sure. it always runs out. bought it so many times i never learn my lesson
I can only remember one of my many kilometrico pens running out- it was a red one. But I've used a million others before that that have been perfectly fine.

If I was to recommend a pen NOT to use, it would be the Papermate Gel Roller. sure, it may write smoothly at first, but after 15 minutes of a 2hr exam, it begins to run out of ink and becomes incredibly hard to write with.

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
papermate flexgrip ultra, not the retractable, the other one, top pen!! i <3 this pen!!

for a cheaper pen go for papermate kilometrico

otherwise pilot, either their retractable or capped basic pen, next in line is bic smoothies.

amarsahinovic

HSC
Thanks im gona go shopping today, ive made a list of all the pens u guys have recomended. I hope they stock them:)

BlackDragon

HSC
i just love the basic bic pens. they work so well, they are cheap and plentiful, they don't smudge at all, and you can write extremely quickly with them.
paying more for pens which are worse yet more extravigant seems pointless to me.

~shinigami~

~Summer Song~
HSC
I'm gonna jump on the Bic bandwagon here. :p

I also find that smaller pens work better for me, that's why I prefer the basic Bic ones. Any pen with to big a radius feels really awkward.

BlackDragon

HSC
~shinigami~ said:
I'm gonna jump on the Bic bandwagon here. :p

I also find that smaller pens work better for me, that's why I prefer the basic Bic ones. Any pen with to big a radius feels really awkward.
uhuh, basic bic ftw.

amarsahinovic

HSC
OK i went and bought some pens today, i sorta couldnt decide what to get so i got a bit of everything i got some bic kilometrico, bic velocity,bic body action,papermate xtend,papermqate gel glide and my fav so far the bic smoothie, its incredibly smooth. I cant feel any scraches on the paper, and i feel it would be relitivly easy to write with one of these for a couple of hours.

the leader

HSC
I really like those triangular stadetler pens - those ones that come in 4's in those cool little plastic cases; your hand NEVER gets sore

Kujah

HSC
N/A
I gotta get these Bic Smoothies :) They're getting rave reviews

the leader

HSC
Kujah said:
I gotta get these Bic Smoothies :) They're getting rave reviews

At the risk of being a minority, I gotta say I don't like them; they're too fat and the grip is too squishy

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)