Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567
Like Tree22Likes

Thread: Forced to drop to Standard by School

Ancient Orator
    HSC
    N/A

Re: Forced to drop to Standard by School

Quote Originally Posted by pikachu975 View Post
    Marks definitely do not get dragged down and that person obviously got dragged down by assessment mark.
    btw if u dont believe me then u can read old threads on this forum

HSC

Re: Forced to drop to Standard by School

I just wanted to finish this thread on a high note and say I made it to rank 23/152 for Yr 12 in Adv English overall compared to my sour Yr 11 performance.

Teachers asked me to drop to Standard and even a so-called 'friend' who I initially sought support from and simply turned on me, accusing me off trying to drag the entire cohort if I stayed in Adv. I beat that so-called friend in Adv English and posted to them screen shots of their mean messages from 6 months ago, to their own consternation and embarrassment.

I eventually got one on one tutoring and from working my ass off day and night, I ended up acing most of my Adv English exams from Term 4 onward to Trials.

My horrible results and threats to be dropped down ultimately transformed me into a more hardworking and dedicated student for Yr 12 and beyond. Sometimes you need hardships and failures for motivation and future success, it certainly helped me in this case.
    pikachu975 likes this.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread Information