which looks better?

• samsung d600

Votes: 32 64.0%
  • motorola razr v3 in pink

Votes: 18 36.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
HSC
Which phone looks better? (i assumed posting about appearance of a phoen belongs in f&l, rather than IT) soon i will have a choice between both phones and i dont know which one to keep.

d600

v3

Last edited:

seremify007

HSC
Uni Grad
Even if the v3 was in black, the D600 still beats it.

For one, D600 looks sexy closed AND opened. The V3 only looks good when it's closed (IMO).

Secondly, the D600 looks cool when it's being used; whereas the V3 looks like you're holding something too thin to your ear to be natural.

Finally, too many people have V3s. Oh wait, if you buy a D600, that could become a problem for D600ers.

LOL.
Nah seriously though, I just like the look of D600. V3 is cool in it's own way, but then it became way too popular/common. However the new V3 with iTunes support is a tempting purchase...

HSC
seremify007 said:
Even if the v3 was in black, the D600 still beats it.

For one, D600 looks sexy closed AND opened. The V3 only looks good when it's closed (IMO).

Secondly, the D600 looks cool when it's being used; whereas the V3 looks like you're holding something too thin to your ear to be natural.

Finally, too many people have V3s. Oh wait, if you buy a D600, that could become a problem for D600ers.

LOL.
Nah seriously though, I just like the look of D600. V3 is cool in it's own way, but then it became way too popular/common. However the new V3 with iTunes support is a tempting purchase...

wow the 600 is really winning at the moment. somehow i think ill be giving the v3 as the gift. besides, i dont earn enough to give away an $700 phone as a gift.

breaking

paint huffing moron
HSC
theres also the fact that the d600 retails for almost twice as much as the v3.

grk_styl

is hating uni & study
on the dance floor with a bottle of tequila
HSC
ok well i'll be the black sheep and say that i love the razor. motorola are much better ph9ones than samsung IMO. plus, if u dnt like the pink, u can get black/silver. i think the pink is hot!

819mac

HSC
I've had the pleasure of USING both phones (yes they do have functions!) and the d600 offers so much more. And in the looks department, well, you can tell you're doing something right when Nokia tries to rip off the design for a "fashion phone" (6111 i think). But to answer the question: D600 is so much nicer on the eyes and the hands.

HotShot

-_-
HSC
i dont think the d600 is the worth the price. the phone to get is the sony ecrisson w800i - all class.

wheredanton

Retired
HSC
Moto has long been critcised for slow, ugly and anti intuitive UIs.

grk_styl

is hating uni & study
on the dance floor with a bottle of tequila
HSC
katietheskatie said:
apparently the motorolas are heaps shit and break easily
since my brother was 15, all he has ever had were motorolas (second hand from my uncle who treated his phones like shit). for the last 6 years he's had 4 different motorolas and each of them still work now (we still have all 4, and if one of ours breaks/dies, we head straight for the old trusty 'rolas), so i dont think i agree with u there :)

mr_brightside

frakfrakfrakcackmackshack
HSC
grk_styl said:
since my brother was 15, all he has ever had were motorolas (second hand from my uncle who treated his phones like shit). for the last 6 years he's had 4 different motorolas and each of them still work now (we still have all 4, and if one of ours breaks/dies, we head straight for the old trusty 'rolas), so i dont think i agree with u there :)
This particular model however...

selurkcin

HSC
N/A
mr_brightside said:
This particular model however...
yeah the v3s break like so easily. like put it ur back pocket and sit down and ur fucked.

PaleReflection

i can teach you
HSC
The V3s are fucking ugly. They're so big and flat. D600 is a million times better, but I prefer the look of the D500.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)