Votes: 32 64.0%
  • motorola razr v3 in pink

Votes: 18 36.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

snickerdoodle

year of the dog
HSC
I think the pink V3 is gorgeous, but it only has 5mbs of memory which is the lowest of lows considering it has so many features. I have a Samsung and it's been good to me, plus the d600s are quite stylish so I'd go with that. My boyfriend has the d500 and it has amazingly clear picture. Plus it's pretty fun to just sit there and slide it up and down *nods*.

seremify007

HSC
Uni Grad
breaking said:
theres also the fact that the d600 retails for almost twice as much as the v3.
ROFL true.

My mate got his D600 for $660.

819mac said:
I've had the pleasure of USING both phones (yes they do have functions!) and the d600 offers so much more. And in the looks department, well, you can tell you're doing something right when Nokia tries to rip off the design for a "fashion phone" (6111 i think). But to answer the question: D600 is so much nicer on the eyes and the hands.
*agrees*
The 6111 isn't too bad though after using it a bit. That's the slide one right? It's not as pretty as the D600 in interface, but it's still fairly decent.

wheredanton said:
Moto has long been critcised for slow, ugly and anti intuitive UIs.
Wait until you try SE.

grk_styl said:
since my brother was 15, all he has ever had were motorolas (second hand from my uncle who treated his phones like shit). for the last 6 years he's had 4 different motorolas and each of them still work now (we still have all 4, and if one of ours breaks/dies, we head straight for the old trusty 'rolas), so i dont think i agree with u there :)
Agreed. Motos are pretty strong in my experience- never broken one actually; and I've had about 5 or 6 in my lifetime? But then I switched to Nokia =]

HSC
well i can get the 600 for the price of a v3 so i thought fuck it, why not.

Danoz The Great

HSC
That pic of the v3 doesn't do it justice. It looks way better when it's folded out and the pic is to the side. But I heard from my uncle that they break heaps easily.

edt: breaking those phones are hawt!

Last edited:

breaking

paint huffing moron
HSC
yeah i dunno about the top one but the middle one (7370) looks pretty hawt irl. kinda inconvenient though, cos when its closed there are no buttons, so you have to swivel it open every time you wanna read an sms or make a phone call or something. its quite a bit smaller than it looks, too.

seremify007

HSC
Uni Grad
LG phone looks like the iMac of mobile phones! LOL... I think Korean phones are starting to become really good- except for that brand which Telstra Shop sells... *shudder* They have horrendous designs.

That's the new RAZR budget model correct? Depending on price I might say it's alright... but lack of external LCD could be a pain.

As for the Samsung with shots of the world time- that looks like an overglorified calculator!

And finally the SonyErcisson with full keypad... is that meant to be the new P handset? I am not a fan of the keypad design, but it looks okay for business use?

... and those fashion Nokias look pretty cool actually. Heard the pen design ones are a ***** to use; but the swivel and the bottom one look alright. I saw them in that Nokia newsletter they send out and I think the bottom one is already for sale in Singapore.

froggy_chik87

HSC
one of my good mates works in phone shop and she says that the V3 is shit and always sent back because the buttons freeze on alot of them...and its just a crap phone!!

Always

HSC
I have the V3 and it's perfect! Never stuffed up on me.

mckechnieerin

HSC
go_swans said:
Which phone looks better? (i assumed posting about appearance of a phoen belongs in f&l, rather than IT) soon i will have a choice between both phones and i dont know which one to keep.

d600

v3

Defiently the samsung motorollas suck and the samsung has a cleaner and fresh look as the motorolla has a funky and young look so whatever u feel you americans and ur cell phones

grk_styl

is hating uni & study
on the dance floor with a bottle of tequila
HSC
If you can, I think you should have a go at using both and see which one u like better. Everyone has different personal opinions.

I had the choice between a nokia 6101 and the razr v3, and luckily i was able to try both phones and I liked the razr better, so I got that!

CieL

HSC
I reckon the v3 lacks functions, and I like phones which have alot of extras so I'd go for the D600.

Not only does it lack functions, but the camera sucks and you cant take alot of photos because it lacks memory as well.

At least with the D600 you can upgrade the memory with a MicroSD.. I think the current largest micro is about 256MB.. should be alright..

But yeah.. you can't do anything with the v3.. although it's a good size, it sacrifices size for functions.. (like how I can use my phone to record lectures ^^ or listen to the radio and mp3s)

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
seremify007 said:
That's the new RAZR budget model correct? Depending on price I might say it's alright... but lack of external LCD could be a pain.
http://www.motorola.com/motoinfo/product/details/0,,142,00.html
Looks like it, not bad, supposed to be available Q3 2006 but that means 2007
Comparison with the V3 http://www.gsmarena.com/compare.php3?idPhone2=853&idPhone1=1458
it's a bit thicker than the v3 and is lacking any flashy features but it looks like it'll be a nice basic phone

I haven't seen any of the Nokia fashion phones irl but they look overdone in the pictures on the net

Lizcat

HSC
i have the samsung D500 hehe... it looks just like the D600..
i think the pink one is pretty bad.. SAmsung is the best!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)