ne 1 work at KFC (1 Viewer)

abdullah_legend

Hey does ne 1 no what its like 2 work at KFC? I am tryin 2 get a new job coz i just got fired from maccas and before that from coles. Do ya get good free stuff at kfc? R they full stict and stuff?

yenta

veyron <3
HSC
I don't like ppl who work at KFC, they all seem like half-asleep bogan 14 yr olds who have no idea what they're doing and take forever to get u your food. Hmm no wonder the pay is (relatively) shit

Ranger Stacie

hollaback girl
HSC
every time i used to go to kfc, they gave us the wrong change.
also, the kfc near my house has had something like 16 cases of salmonella poisening in the past 12 months

Steven12

Lord Chubbington
HSC
kfc is not that bad, i've worked at maccas before and the amount of work you do as a kitchenhand is just not worth it AT ALL, cos it is so busy all the time. But in KFC which is not as busy as maccas, u get to relax a bit.you get free stuff if you get a closing shift(which is kinda shit since you have to clean up all the shit), but you get to take all the leftovers,(any hot food, chickens ,potato gravy). so yea there you go.

mmm_sofay

time to pretend
HSC
i fucking hate fairy meadow kfc. i swear, the place is run by retards of some sort.
me and my mum went there the other week and asked for an original burger with cheese, 5 pieces of chicken and two cans of pepsi. we got the 5 pieces of chicken which is what we wanted. we got the burger in a combo and one drink. they told us one price - i think it was $14 something, they asked us if it the burger was in a combo, my mum said no, and they put the price up $2, as they decided to give us the combo even tho we didnt want it. and then only got the one drink.
i then went back in to compain coz we went through drivethru. i got an extra drink, and got $2 back, but kept the chips from the combo for free, as i didnt tell them we actually got the chips.
i plan to rip fairy ghetto kfc off even more in the future if i ever go back there.

Katie123

Clinical is OVER
HSC
ooh last week my bf got food poisoning from kfc.... he was not a health chicken after it.

iamsickofyear12

HSC
I went to kfc last week to get some lunch and saw that they had a sign saying positions avaliable. I didn't consider applying though cause I figured it would be a shit job.

tomorrows_angel

tomorrow is too soon...
HSC
yeah the kfc near me is shocking. their service takes about 10 times as long as any other fast food service and they ALWAYS get it wrong.
not really surprising that they are always advertising for staff... theirs are useless incompetents who look half asleep all the time.

my cousin used to work at kfc... he said that the pay was completely shit, and that if you saw what they did to the food, you'd never eat there again. He quit after only a few weeks.

soha

a splendid one to behold
HSC
Ranger Stacie said:
my friend used to work at kfc and she said that the gravy is made out of leftover chicken fat
ew..
everytime i order corn from there..its soft and mushy and tastes really off and yeah

but my friend used to work there and take a shitload home everynight...which can be bad for your health..greasy chicken everynight

daniel4592

HSC
yes I worked at KFC as a kitchenhhadn since march i quit this sat.
Its hard work especially close i was in teh mall KFC so It was always busy its not drity but teh grease and flour dirties you and close sucks its teh hardest thing you can do there is Cook's close.
Its hard so much oil and everything is hot the managers are rude they are stingy to pay more then one guy as a cook to do Sat CLose so they leave me everything in the back to clean it up in 4hours.
DONT WORK THERE im 15 and i got 6.30p/h but after you work you dont feel liek going to the atm because you know how hardit was to earn every cent.
STAY AWAY FROM KFC KITCHENHAND YOU WILL REGRET IT YOU DONT KNOW HOW STREESFULL IT IS.

daniel4592

HSC
Gravy is made of well tis hard to explain.
When we clean teh pressure cookers we empty teh oil and at the bottom is a Cylinder you pull out and have to was in it is hard crap from the oil etc which forms after cooking they freeze it then cook it add something and thats their gravy.

Redbeard

HSC
I work next door to kfc in Penrith Plaza. Someone said that kfc isn't as busy as maccas, but if you saw this one then you would realise that you are wrong. kfc always has massive lines.

The downsides for the people who work there is that they only get a half hour break during which they can't eat any of the food or they have to pay for it. Also they are not actually supposed to take any leftovers home, which is supposed to be the rule across all stores. Also the pay is crap, considering i work for pizza hut, which is controlled by the same company as kfc, so someone who is the same age and grade as me will get the same pay, while i will do about half as much work as they will in the same length shift, and my work is much easier.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)