ne 1 work at KFC (1 Viewer)

mishee

HSC
i used to work at kfc, i worked there for abt 1 year and it was horrible, THE PAY IS HORRIBLE! and you get grease everywhere and when u leave work u smell of chicken fat, and i worked at the counter not at the back! kfc is not worth working for, crap pay, bad working conditions ( i got 3 burns, which are now very ugly scars) overall its crap

gowie

HSC
i once saw a positions avaliable sign an applied an wen i cam eback later that month the sign was still there, shattering, lol. but im glad i don't work there from wat ive heard ive got a much cushier job with better pay anyways.

daniel4592

HSC
Well I worked out back as a "Cook" LOL! Nightmare
I was treated like a poor donkey by the managers all the guys were some werent though teh suck up ones im not a suck up guy im not a Hard guy either im an average person who does there job and if teh person dosent liek it they can lick my LOL! type of guy but i really did put all my effort in everytime i went i was getting held back more and more by the managers.
What I hate is you are cleaning 2 lots of chicken need to come up the cookers are beeping 1 lot needs to go down and the manager says i need 6 boxes of chips 2 bags of Nuggets and the last 2 times i went mashies were there so 3 boxes of mashies.So i tell her ill have to leave this shes liek ok and i finnish brining the 12 kg boxes out and then shes like hurry up look how much you need to do.
which really annoyed the crap out of you.
Dont work there if i could give them a bad rep id do it in a second after that so listen up anyone who is thinking of working there.
DO NOT GO!.
Sitting at home with 70au less a week is better then suffering for those 70au.

Richos

HSC
well i used to work at KFC mt druitt inside the food court at westfields....my god was my store corrupt and poorly managed....

i actually had an accident there and ended up recieving workers compensation due to the slip and fall i had...did i mention i split my head open??..ended up with a deep gash to the right side of my head above the eyebrow....and the compensation itself was shit...30 bucks a week....

the food the burger bay person produces mainly varies due to their mood id say in our store...peak hours is the worst time to buy food from kfc as there is a high chance it was made in a rush and not properly done if you asked for a customised order...

as for the free food part...well....have fun working late hours if you want the free food....the managers purposely put me on a shift that ended at 5PM which is when we closed the shutters...and make me leave beofre i could even get anything...and those who stayed back for the extra hour to do the cleaning?...well they only got food if it was a good manager....which wasn't often....

Richos

HSC
oh yeah...i quit last year during august....just dropped it on them....they treat me like sh!t..i treat them like sh!t....

im now working in woolies....my god what a difference...heaven compared to the kfc i worked at...

kym999

HSC
abdullah_legend said:
Hey does ne 1 no what its like 2 work at KFC? I am tryin 2 get a new job coz i just got fired from maccas and before that from coles. Do ya get good free stuff at kfc? R they full stict and stuff?
fired from two jobs?

When do you stop and think, '' Am I the problem??''

HSC
Ranger Stacie said:
every time i used to go to kfc, they gave us the wrong change.
At least they bothered to give you some change, they neglected to give me like over $20 of change last week, and then refused to give it to me when I asked where my change was until a manager could come and speak to me. Made the usually unbearable wait so much more unbearable.

And to the OP: I understand how coles might have enough standards to fire a crap person, but how on earth did you get fired from maccas???? I didn't even know it was possible.

shanti96

ya hasra and goodnight
HSC
I used to work at KFC. Got HEAPS of free shit at night shift....so fattening.

Shit money and will end up making you fat. I quit after 4 months b/c of the crap pay and havent looked back.

mb87

HSC
N/A
I remember working at kfc during highschool. We used to so much dodgy stuff to the food. As the managers there were the most laid back people u could meet. Do recall picking up cooked chickens cos the pantry which holds the chicken were to heavy for the girls to carry. Also whenever I had mates come and eat i loaded extra chicken or even give out free food. What was even more daring, after every shift we stole 10$ to buy smokes or what not. Good times

Wooz

^wooz*y^
HSC
Yeh, i worked at pizza slut, same company as kfc: yum pty ltd. Everyone stole heaps of sh*t, people wiped their hands in the food, picked pizzas up off the floor, ate toppings of pizza, etc.

Last edited:

Richos

HSC
ahh yes....the days back in yum....pizza slut...haha...thats a new name i never thought about...some days in my store...the chicken would be accidently dropped on the floor whilst being coated in the flour and 11"herbs and spices"...and what did the chefs/cooks at the back do?...just put it back in with the other bits of chicken and dump it into the deep chamber fryer thing....

dodgy as...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)