How was you first day back fellow Yr12s (1 Viewer)

L

lilsxcwog69

Mine was crap I had to put up with the most annyoing headache all day. All my free periods I thought I'll recieve were replaced by compuslory study periods even including Thursday afternoons (Damn u Director Of Studies)

Well feel free to share your own stories whether they been the same or completely opposite.

Dragie

HSC
B O R I N G :(
I got the 'do well this year, it's your last chance and your life will be ruined if you don't' pep talk for every subject I had...at the end of the day my english teacher decided to make my whole class write 5 pages of notes...
All up, very relaxing day though :D

^CoSMic DoRiS^^

makes the woosh noises
HSC
not too bad, actually. kinda boring, and it was sooooo humid which sapped all my energy/will to get studying. but i'm happy with my timetable and we started the blueprint of life topic in bio, which i'd been looking forward to. so yeah it was ok.

HSC
Me we started at 9.55 .. had 1 free period, ops i misread my timetable and took another free on business.. -_-" ..

we finished at 12.30 and i went to the city to buy my friend a birhtday pressent,

bus, saw a frien who was starting NSYD boys .. and Von ..

yeah thats about it now im on the net

tc ppl xoxo

L

lilsxcwog69

Suprisingly, no it isn't a chix username. I had to think hard about the nickname Casmira as at first glance it sounded somewhat feminime. Why do nicknames matter anyway they seem to bother the hell out of people just like you Casmira.

Read the thread first then post up relevant comments relating to it, if you got anything to say tell someone who really cares.

hopeles5ly

Take Me Higher.
HSC
N/A
posted somewhere before but: bit depressing ><" due to our new timetable, i no longer have both of my favourite teachers (business and english) which are the subjects that i perform the best in and put the most effort in. then the funny thing is that my two wrost teachers (religion and maths) are still my teachers. and both of these subjects are the ones i put the less effort in. oh well can't do anything about it hehe.

@lilsxcwog69: your in year12 and your complaining about having extra time to study? i'm glad they aint free's where you can wonder off and do anything you want as i can use this time to read up on sources for my history extension major work and catch up on things i missed out on or don't understand.

Last edited:
HSC
Granted Casmira sounds feminine, but like 90% of girls I know have lil & sxc in their nickname, at least Casmira is relaitvely original nickname.

Riviet

HSC
N/A
Luckily for me, I still have the same teachers as last term, and I'm very happy with that. :)
Got a new locker, now upstairs; our lockers are stacked in 3 rows, fortunately I got the top one (I'm soughta tall).
Got barely any homework too, just an english assignment to finish off.

HSC
Most my classes stayed the same, my IT class collapsed and left BS (which I was goign to drop) smack bam in the middle of my classes so I didn't bother dropping it :p

good luck with year 12 06'ers :p

Lavenderpup

HSC
Chemistry teachers got swapped...whyyyyyyyyy?? But new Adv English teacher - yay! Well technically, that'd be my Ext. 1 teacher but still, new teacher! And though today was a study period, tomorrow's going to be a free though only wednesday week one arvos since its the last period. ^_^ A friend even asked the evil curriculum dude, that you might call the director of studies, who said that it was. Tuff' Luck to you. Heh. Extension 1 homework was a lot though -___-' now hopefully I'm not expected to do any of the work that the class I'm going to has already done by tomorrow... and there was a quiz in Physics >_> oh evil physics.

WallpaperGirl

HSC
Excellent! i had a double free and cause we only have 4 long periods it was half a day off... and then i had my 2 fav classes next! i love school!

ediisjoz

HSC
MIne was SO much fun.. the year 7s were SO cute in my tutor group.. they're the funniest group ever. yay! and they love me. .which is hell cool...

The new deputy principal says that i have a "defensive" problem, because she asked whether i should have my camera at school and i said theres no rule against it.. and she was like blah and i was like fuck you.

anyway my time table rawks. i have 2 lessons on tuesdays which is super hawt.

haha.

pamcakes_2005

HSC
oh mine was crap 2.... having to wake up early n get dressed to go to skool was hard, trying to wake up in the car... but it ended up being alrite afta the ' we can kick neone out who doesnt make an effort ' speach then relised that i had early day n i was home bi 12:30 so ended up pritty gud now just gotta do it all again 2moz :(

hopeles5ly

Take Me Higher.
HSC
N/A
Riviet said:
Luckily for me, I still have the same teachers as last term, and I'm very happy with that. :)
Got a new locker, now upstairs; our lockers are stacked in 3 rows, fortunately I got the top one (I'm soughta tall).
Got barely any homework too, just an english assignment to finish off.
yeah lucky you, my teachers changed because of the most stupidiest reason -___-" yeah got no hw except religion which is due on thursday ..

Bookie

Banned
HSC
What, where did my utter pwnage post of lilsxcwog69 go?

that was the best post ever. god damn it. i shouldve saved it. please benefactors, copy paste it (i know you can see dead threads). it was in the 'when does the 2006 bos come out' thread. please.

anyway, i was too sick to go to school. but i saw my new timeable thanks to the schools intranet. i win. free periods on the last period on all of Week B

karoooh

HSC
It was good!

We had a Yr 11 and 12 Welcome back assembly first while the Yr 7's and their mummies waited outside. Then the Yr 11's got kicked out of the hall so we could have free rein to get our timetables and roll call over and done with. This was also accompanied with the usual do well/ALWAYS attend classes/uniform speech. They've made it so that it'll be only the Yr 12's and 11's who are sent home if out of uniform, so we can set an example for the juniors. T_T But we do get to leave during frees that take place during the day now! BOOYAH! ONLY Yr 12's! Finally - After all these year's, WE are the ones who finally get to do so! :D:D:D:D

Went to all my classes - I got my 3U Maths teacher as my 2U for all of Yr 12 again! My English teacher left us to go on an exciting journey across Europe, but I'm happy with my new one; my teachers listed on the timetable are wrong as well as the Maths rooms.

Oh... and the bloody midgets thought they had the right to take over all our lunch tables... Stupid Yr 7's. I didn't tell them off cos I cbb... Tomorrow will be a different story... :p:p:p:p

Last edited:

karoooh

HSC
hopeles5ly said:
yeah lucky you, my teachers changed because of the most stupidiest reason -___-" yeah got no hw except religion which is due on thursday ..
Damn. I got some sort of homework for all my subs, except Business - Only cos I didn't have it today. Tomorrow, it'll be only 3 periods for me! :D:D:D

hopeles5ly

Take Me Higher.
HSC
N/A
karoooh said:
It was good!

We had a Yr 11 and 12 Welcome back assembly first while the Yr 7's and their mummies waited outside. Then the Yr 11's got kicked out of the hall so we could have free rein to get our timetables and roll call over and done with. This was also accompanied with the usual do well, ALWAYS attened classes, uniform speech. They've made it so that it'll be only the Yr 12's and 11's who are sent home if out of uniform, so we can set an example for the juniors. T_T

Went to all my classes - I got my 3U Maths teacher as my 2U for all of Yr 12 again! My English teacher left us to go on an exciting journey across Europe, but I'm happy with my new one; my teachers listed on the timetable are wrong as well as the Maths rooms.

Oh... and the bloody midgets thought they had the right to take over all our lunch tables... Stupid Yr 7's. I didn't tell them off cos I cbb... Tomorrow will be a different story... :p:p:p:p
have you realised that they......are......KIDS ? pshtt i dont think your name was on it either ! and didnt the teacher explain to you how you have to be a ROLEMODEL to the younger years?! good work ! *cough cough* hahah =p

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)