How was you first day back fellow Yr12s (2 Viewers)

hopeles5ly

Take Me Higher.
HSC
N/A
karoooh said:
Damn. I got some sort of homework for all my subs, except Business - Only cos I didn't have it today. Tomorrow, it'll be only 3 periods for me! :D:D:D
i had 1 period today mate ! actually i had 2 but the other was a free. the rest were all speeches and welcome backs, your in year 12 blah blah blah .. some of it was quite inspiring tho !

karoooh

HSC
hopeles5ly said:
have you realised that they......are......KIDS ? pshtt i dont think your name was on it either ! and didnt the teacher explain to you how you have to be a ROLEMODEL to the younger years?! good work ! *cough cough* hahah =p
Dennis, what are you on about? Name on what?

What is this... ROLEMODEL business? What are you on about man! :p

hopeles5ly

Take Me Higher.
HSC
N/A
@carolyn: ==" people these days are so . . . . . . . . . and i quote "Oh... and the bloody midgets thought they had the right to take over all our lunch tables... Stupid Yr 7's. I didn't tell them off cos I cbb... Tomorrow will be a different story... "

GET IT NOW?

karoooh

HSC

no.

I want my friggen lunch table back so I don't have to go and sit somewhere else that I don't like... Because otherwise... I would've chosen to sit there instead.

EDIT: And my name is on a lot of tables... You just won't be able to find it cos everyone else has written their names as well.

Trebla

Administrator
Administrator
HSC
First day back was great overall! Spent half of first period having a year meeting, before going to Physics class were we had a brand new Head Teacher who introduced us to the From Ideas To Implementation topic briefly. At recess, it was funny how the new Year 7 kids kept looking up (almost literally) at us as if we were celebrities!lol!
After that, I had a short period for Chemistry and then Maths Extension 1, where my new Maths Extension 1 teacher is also my Maths Extension 2 teacher. Since I have Maths every school day now, I have to endure that same teacher every school day as well for 3 terms....:(
Afterwards, we all got to go home at 12:30 because it was Tuesday!!! Well, not exactly...some History Extension people had to stay back to have their lesson....lol.
The announcements made by the executive figures at the school were almost ridiculous. Tthe principal once again criticised the Year 11 kids who left our school for other better schools by using the statistics our school achieved in the HSC last year. She stated that last year in the HSC our school got 47% of Maths exams score a band 6 while in schools such as Sydney Technical High School it was like 43%. The list went on and on about what selective schools we beat in Maths, while making it obvious she was covering up our horrendous English results which were pretty much overshadowed by the enormous success in Maths.
Also, we have a new toilet block that was opened near the front office and we were told that, as a "trial", only Year 7 students are allowed to use it!!! WTF???!!!!! *suspects paedophillic reasons are behind it*

insert-username

Wandering the Lacuna
HSC
First day back was pretty good. Went to school. Laughed at how small the Year 7 kids are. Had food. Went home.

However, we've had a massive teacher turnover: I have new teachers for 4/5 subjects (English teacher was on exchange, Maths teacher left abruptly and moved to WA, Chemistry teacher retired, Economics teacher went to Port Macquarie). It's not healthy. We're spending far too much time establishing where we were up to, and adjusting to the new teaching methods and styles. Sigh, looks like it's time to go solo for a while. :(

I_F

hopeles5ly

Take Me Higher.
HSC
N/A
insert-username said:
First day back was pretty good. Went to school. Laughed at how small the Year 7 kids are. Had food. Went home.

However, we've had a massive teacher turnover: I have new teachers for 4/5 subjects (English teacher was on exchange, Maths teacher left abruptly and moved to WA, Chemistry teacher retired, Economics teacher went to Port Macquarie). It's not healthy. We're spending far too much time establishing where we were up to, and adjusting to the new teaching methods and styles. Sigh, looks like it's time to go solo for a while. :(

I_F
i know how u feel insert. sucks heaps but i guess we cant do anything about it ><"

sando

HSC IS EVIL
HSC
got a double free on thursdays so dont go to skool until 11:10 so thats mad

got a new teacher for bus... that sux

got a pleasing maths result... good

had to watch king lear... bbc version.... i think i fell asleep

Riviet

HSC
N/A
Bookie said:
please benefactors, copy paste it (i know you can see dead threads).
Sorry, no can do, bennies can't view the content of any deleted threads or posts, we only get to see who posted and deleted it.

Mr Lovepony

HSC
Did a bit of maths and a bit of English, It wasn't bad at all, except my timetable has been crapped on so now I won't be able to come late or leave early from school. I guess it's a sign that I should be studying instead of sleeping in or taking naps.

Alimoe_KG

HSC
My first day back was great.

Went out to city, met up with friends, had fun, went to UNSW to get my student card, went back to town hall and had fun until 11.

My teacher was this hippy who randomly came up to us and told us to seek jesus because satan was after us and was attempting to corrupt us by making us greedy capitalists seeking money.

I told him i was satan and that i was doing commerce at unsw :eek:

shinji

Is in A State Of Trance
HSC
lol.

suckers!! :p
i only go back 2 school today ... hahah ;P

'meh. i'm all dressed up ... but haven't done my hair yet ... sooo its all fluffeh wuffeh! = =;;

i'll tell u how it is later.

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
Well first day of Year 12 for 2006 was today, Wednesday 1st February 2006 :p.

Began the day with the usual motivational speeches and information about changes to the school and teaching staff.

Then a short session 1 Modern History a brief overview of what we have learnt last term as another class merged with my class, starting new topic tomorrow.

General Mathematics class changed but the teacher is still the same :) and finally finishing off the day with IT and leaving at 12.45pm.

My new timetable is not as good as my old one not on full computer day :( but I get to go home at 12.45pm on two days a week and 1.30pm another day. The other two schools days leave school at normal time.

All in all a pretty easy start to the school year but I am sure the hard work will begin tomorrow.

Kid

P

pLuvia

First day was yesterday, but we had this "you are now year 12 you have responsibility" speeches, had like a 45min roll call :mad:, and really shortened periods.

New timetables in my opinion aren't so great, have 7 frees a fornight, not including sport, oh and no sport :D

Bin Laden

HSC
My day was absolutely fantastic! Let me see what I did..... oh I went to the beach and bludged. That's right I have already finished school.......the bad times has passed suckers.

shinji

Is in A State Of Trance
HSC
my first day was painful ... my shoe kept on digging into my heel = me walking all funni = =;;

umm besides that; it was alrite.
Recapping for Physics

Business - we missed out on :( because of assembly

maths - recapped and started integration

3u - im having today at 8am T_T

IPT - it was alrite; was very stuffy though because power went out ... also recapped wat we learnt last year

English - we also missed out on coz of assembly!

hopeles5ly

Take Me Higher.
HSC
N/A
shinji said:
my first day was painful ... my shoe kept on digging into my heel = me walking all funni = =;;

umm besides that; it was alrite.
Recapping for Physics

Business - we missed out on :( because of assembly

maths - recapped and started integration

3u - im having today at 8am T_T

IPT - it was alrite; was very stuffy though because power went out ... also recapped wat we learnt last year

English - we also missed out on coz of assembly!
haha kent online at this time? im about to leave. and dw i have a class at 7:30am tomorrow ><"

shinji

Is in A State Of Trance
HSC
hopeles5ly said:
haha kent online at this time? im about to leave. and dw i have a class at 7:30am tomorrow ><"
wtf? u online this early!?! O_O''

man i have early class today. 8am = =;;

lol cya dennis

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)