Half yearly (1 Viewer)

s2indie

HSC
I started exams on Monday.
English and maths 2U done - and im pretty sure i failed maths, i blanked pretty bad.
3 exams to go...
studying for chemistry right about now. kinda.

Mr. Sabuncuoglu

Foo Fighter
HSC
startd studying about three weeks ago... got my first exam this friday for legal studies.... should b alright...

lilchezza

HSC
I finished mine today - thank god- not too sure how i went in economics, but I know I passed business and chem coz' my teachers told me YAY yea maths (2 unit) was ok,I think, and legal and english were pretty easy. I don't really care right now - 5 days off lolz :)

Riviet

HSC
N/A
We're starting our half-yearlies next Monday, they'll run through weeks 10 and 11, which will conclude the term, thank god. Been pretty busy this week, preparing for them. Anyway, I wish you guys the best of luck in your mid-yearlies! ;)

Mr. Sabuncuoglu

Foo Fighter
HSC
lilchezza... what was in your legal and eco exam... like extended resposnes, some short answers... was it hard?

thank you

Cheers

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
My half-yearlys don't start until the 1st week back from the holidays (YAY! Study in the holidays :() but before the holidays I have half yearly exams for Modern History (10%) and Advanced English (0%). Also I have been informed there is no exam for Information Technology :(. Is there any schools that are having an IT half-yearly exam?

Good luck to everyone beginning, completing or yet to start half-yearlys!

timobr0

Ευθήμιος
HSC
Kid.@dmin said:
My half-yearlys don't start until the 1st week back from the holidays (YAY! Study in the holidays :() but before the holidays I have half yearly exams for Modern History (10%) and Advanced English (0%). Also I have been informed there is no exam for Information Technology :(. Is there any schools that are having an IT half-yearly exam?

Good luck to everyone beginning, completing or yet to start half-yearlys!
i don't do IT but there is an IT half-yearly exam

hopeles5ly

Take Me Higher.
HSC
N/A
At the moment studying for business studies. tell you the truth procrastination is great ! why? because at the moment i am really productive and motivated, as opposed to the past few weeks when i have studied. another factor contributing to this i think is the guilt feeling lol. good luck o6ers, resist stressing as that will kill a lot of your time and your morale! you'll all be fine =]

Last edited:

Addictd2

HSC
ahahah the time goes REALLY fast over the holidays. and you'll prob not do anything. I kno i always say im gunna get ahead in math or do eng notes and phys and chem etc etc but i never get around to it.

My exams start next monday. soooooo DEAD for 2umath, chem, physics and ext maths and expecially ****** for music coz i cant do aural exams ne more i cant believe it!

sivan

HSC
OMG...I am so nervous about the half yearly...I've been trying to study because i have my exams in the next two weeks but then i went and predicted what i think my UAI would be and it was very disappointing so am kinda giving up right now...:bomb:

AM SO DUMB AT CHEM...HELPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP

A l

HSC
N/A
UnIqUe_PrInCeSs said:
omfg that is so not fair :burn: You actually have two weeks of free time where you can study !
Think of it this way, while they are studying hard and stressing out during the school holidays for the incoming mid-course exams, you are relaxed during that period and can have a vacation from your studies because your mid-course exams have already been completed and you even have an "actual holiday".:D

s2indie

HSC
i'd rather have my exams before the holidays, cause when its over we can actually enjoy the holidays, our last bit of spare time.

abcd9146

HSC
yeah, it seems most school start their's next week and go until the last day of term... mine have already started, ther started this week... had 5 exams this week, and only 2 left!!! but then i have to go back to school, and get my results :(:(

jessica.89

HSC
My half yearlys start on Monday the 3rd.

I have English and Ancient History.

I have my english question already, it's an essay on Strictly Ballroom.

Boxxxhead

Local hairy ethnic man
HSC
s2indie said:
i'd rather have my exams before the holidays, cause when its over we can actually enjoy the holidays, our last bit of spare time.
That's very true.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)