• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Does God exist? (4 Viewers)

do you believe in god?

• Total voters

Continuum

I'm squishy
HSC
I am against this for x, y and z. Not I am agnostic.

Imo we hide behind religions terms. For fear of the unknown.
Yes, because agnosticism is clearly a religious term.

I don't get the bullshit you're spouting to be perfectly honest. What point are you trying to make?

Gilby7

HSC
Tl;DR...but...it did bring up another question. Why do humans exist and waste our time reading this....read the bible imo O_O

kkty.

HSC
I feel this thread has reached saturation point. Should be locked. Anybody wanting to talk about religion for the next 10 years should banned.

Topic will be opened in a decade to see if fertile growth in religious philosophy has occured.

Iron

Ecclesiastical Die-Hard
HSC
What could a gay know about a fertile growth that doesnt entail death?

Adilis

HSC
That would probably be because I am way smarter than you.
You're a 13 year-old dropkick who is trying to voice a malinformed opinion upon a philosophical argument without depth or breadth, and you continue to fail whilst doing so, due to the fact you are way out of your depth in this thread.
Look, just go suck some dick and take some crack. At least you can't fail at that. And now there's something in your life you can look forward to.
you're pretending like you know me when you actually don't know the slightest thing about me. and i never said my opinion was the right opinion and that everyone has to agree with it. i stated my opinion..i dont see a failure in that..considering you're arguing against it...and seriously..you call guss immature? go suck some dick? take some crack. wow.

x.christina

I am actually a cat
HSC
Uni Grad
you're pretending like you know me when you actually don't know the slightest thing about me. and i never said my opinion was the right opinion and that everyone has to agree with it. i stated my opinion..i dont see a failure in that..considering you're arguing against it...and seriously..you call guss immature? go suck some dick? take some crack. wow.
I want to neg rep you badly. But I already did.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)