• Yes

Votes: 7 18.4%
  • No

Votes: 31 81.6%

• Total voters

Uncle

Banned
HSC
how people succumb to the addiction and temptation of cigarettes even though they know it is destroying their bodies.

teeeheeeheee

Next time I wear a face/gas mask in public it's not because of swine flu, it's because of the smokers creating a chemically hazardous environment.

[youtube]w23O-Ro_OY0[/youtube]

funny enough casuse im 16 and i smoke pasively but lastley its becoming greater liek last night a hole 40 deck in a night thtas preety bad for a 16 year oldd it has become harder and harder but yet i keep telling ym self i can quit when i want
casuse cause use caus caus caus cous cous

pasly pasivley pasively

latsly lately lastly latesly

hole 40 deck whole 40 dick

thatas thats that has dats tatslotto

old

oldddddddddddddd

ym self

yum self

deteriorate.

more detoriorate talks than senile old man

Sarebs

HSC
Oh really interesting thing about smoking... it's not all bad.

If you have Ulcerative Colitis, it actually lessens the chance of it coming back, ie: you're in remission for longer. But yeah still all the bad stuff with cancer, lungs etc.

Riet

Tomcat Pilot
HSC
I actually think the smell of tobacco is amazing, much less so the actual smoke.

Golda Meir

HSC
N/A
wixxy omg dont smoke id miss u when you die from painful throat cancer of the throat :(

SSRabbitohs2009

28:06:42:12
HSC
I did smoke, stopped (after somehow my parents found out- heard it through the grapevine, they said), started again, then stopped. I probs smoked 1 pack a week.
Now, the smell of smoke when I'm drinking is quite repulsive, but when I'm around my friends during the day, it's fine.

Tulipa

Loose lips sink ships
to the left, a little below the right and right in
HSC
Let's see...

I had my first cigarette when I was 15. "Socially" smoked (i.e. whenever I was drunk or drinking) all through high school. Started smoking sober more about halfway through year 12. Finally admitted I was an actual smoker at the end of my first year of uni.

It's not so much how many I have a day but more how many packs in a week which is about 2-4 depending on how much I go out. I can sit at unibar all day and chainsmoke a pack and a half no problem. I can also go two days without a single one if I'm at my parents' place.

Basically, I love the taste, I like the smell (not after smoking an entire pack though) and it's the perfect accompaniment to coffee or alcohol.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)