• Yes

Votes: 7 18.4%
  • No

Votes: 31 81.6%

• Total voters

housah0lic

Dr Greenthumb
HSC
especially when you pose with your cigarette that you probably haven't even smoked, take photos and post them on the net. fuck yeah hipsters.

/sarcasm.

edit: no seriously, its bad ass.
ahah worst. i want to punch the girls from my school in the face that are like 15 who do this. often there is also a blue cruiser in the other hand.

well me
i first tried it when i was about 16 and hated it. then at about 17 i just did it when i was out at parties but never really become addicted. it reallllyyyyy varies on how many i have/how often i smoke.
now it's something like 5 cigs a week (give or take a few).

shit habit

Uncle

Banned
HSC
please welcome your only STRAIGHT-EDGE WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION.... C ... M .... PUNK!

"YYEEEEEOOOOOOWWWWWWW....you've been through the darkest days..."

Just say NO to smoking

EDIT

stole some cigarettes and cigars back on the battlefield, i was so disappoint at how useless it was and used it to light a petrol fire instead with the embers.

Last edited:

Tully B.

Green = procrastinating
HSC
funny enough casuse im 16 and i smoke pasively but lastley its becoming greater liek last night a hole 40 deck in a night thtas preety bad for a 16 year oldd it has become harder and harder but yet i keep telling ym self i can quit when i want
My god, look how smoking has disintegrated this young man's intelligence! He's hardly comprehensible! Stay off the ciggies, kids.

wixxy2348

goldmambo #5.
HSC
Eh, it impressed my straightedge mates when I was 14 and could walk into a newsagency and buy a pack of whatever, and smoke it.
They were all nerds, and thought it made me awesome or some shit.
Used to have one or two here and there from then til I was about 16.
I'd smoke if I was drunk at 18ths and stuff in year twelve/start of uni... then I turned 18 and made a habit of half a pack a day or so for a couple of months.
Just had one today for the first time in a fortnight. Was ok, meh. Gone off Winfield Ultimates, am a fan of Alpine Rich but won't buy them coz I know I'll get hooked xD

Zrap

glock9
HSC
Eh, it impressed my straightedge mates when I was 14 and could walk into a newsagency and buy a pack of whatever, and smoke it.
They were all nerds, and thought it made me awesome or some shit.
Used to have one or two here and there from then til I was about 16.
I'd smoke if I was drunk at 18ths and stuff in year twelve/start of uni... then I turned 18 and made a habit of half a pack a day or so for a couple of months.
Just had one today for the first time in a fortnight. Was ok, meh. Gone off Winfield Ultimates, am a fan of Alpine Rich but won't buy them coz I know I'll get hooked xD
Ultimates. B&H Smooth is pretty great. Yeah uni is fucked, so many people smoke, the whole place you're pretty much passive smoking. Makes me want to have one. I smoke on Wednesdays and Saturdays and will usually just smoke a deck. This is due to heaps of people scabbing etc when i go out.

wixxy2348

goldmambo #5.
HSC
I actually prefer high tar stuff, grabbed Ultimates a few weeks ago, hoping I wouldn't notice the difference.
Going from 12 mg -> 1 mg reeeeeallly isn't subtle.

ashie0

world
HSC
N/A
I actually prefer high tar stuff, grabbed Ultimates a few weeks ago, hoping I wouldn't notice the difference.
Going from 12 mg -> 1 mg reeeeeallly isn't subtle.
marlboro reds nom nom.

my friends smokes 'vogues'... ha ha, they look wonderful but its like oxygen wrapped up in paper.

wixxy2348

goldmambo #5.
HSC
Tbh...
Choice Gold -> amazing and tarry and CHEAP
Winnie Reds -> 16mg, love ett.
Alpine Rich -> Nom.

Anyone tried "Black Devils"? Had a drag of one the other week, tasted like chocolate, strangest thing ever.

ashie0

world
HSC
N/A
Tbh...
Choice Gold -> amazing and tarry and CHEAP
Winnie Reds -> 16mg, love ett.
Alpine Rich -> Nom.

Anyone tried "Black Devils"? Had a drag of one the other week, tasted like chocolate, strangest thing ever.

i've had a few, its very odd... nice though.
there being banned in the US im quite sure... all 'flavoured tobacco'. or perhaps just cigarettes.

Dooga

HSC
I don't think quitting will be too hard provided I have the right mindset.
But when I drink, it's a different story. Alcohol > willpower
Thats what most people say. Teenager psychology. Smokings gross

wixxy2348

goldmambo #5.
HSC
i've had a few, its very odd... nice though.
there being banned in the US im quite sure... all 'flavoured tobacco'. or perhaps just cigarettes.
Where to purchase Black Devils from?
Haven't seen them anywhere apart from when I was at Star Bar in the smokers area and this 50 or 60 year old guy was hitting on me and offered me a drag of it :p

Yes Omie we have killed your thread, I know.

ashie0

world
HSC
N/A
Where to purchase Black Devils from?
Haven't seen them anywhere apart from when I was at Star Bar in the smokers area and this 50 or 60 year old guy was hitting on me and offered me a drag of it :p

Yes Omie we have killed your thread, I know.
theres a wonderful tobacconist not too far from where i work that sells them, my friend bought a shitload of black djarums back from Indonesia, they're similar. Apparently it's heaps cheap to get them imported via the net?
or, swing by suave bars and clubs in search of wealthy gangsters. yeeess.

Aquawhite

Retiring
HSC
Uni Grad
Never have. Never will. Tabacco is disgusting stuff. I've had to live around it all my life and I think it has the most foul and pungent smell; not only that but it has given me slight breathing issues during the winter (I now have a cough I never had as a result)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)