Uhhh, i may need help.... (1 Viewer)

ay0_x

HSC
Yeah. Saw a story about it on channel 7. They can't do it in hospitals unless there's a health problem. "Religious reasons" are not enough. Some doctors will do it in their clinics though.

Omie Jay

gone
HSC
DIY imo. actually (after watching a saw movie every day this week) make it a saw game. "I wanna play a game. All your life you have had to put up with your own nob-cheese, now you have the chance to get rid of this problem, once and for all. But be warned, when the timer runs out, your entire penis will be ripped out. Look around you, know that i am not lying. Make your choice." *TIMER STARTS*

ay0_x

HSC
haha so gross. really though the Jews had it right when it came to this.

Daipire

HSC
DIY imo. actually (after watching a saw movie every day this week) make it a saw game. "I wanna play a game. All your life you have had to put up with your own nob-cheese, now you have the chance to get rid of this problem, once and for all. But be warned, when the timer runs out, your entire penis will be ripped out. Look around you, know that i am not lying. Make your choice." *TIMER STARTS*
?

I've read this twice and it still wasn't any clearer...

Daipire

HSC
HOLY SHIT HOLY SHIT HOLY SHIT!

I was justgetting changed to go to bed, then i glanced in the mirror, and i noticed a weird shadow, i looked at it, realised what it might be, turned around and YES!

I'm growing pecks, those stupid push ups finally paid off!

Daipire

HSC
wilkins must really be some athlete :/
Yeah, he's pretty well-built (heheheheheh)

EDIT: he 'dresses' to the left, what the crap's up with that?

EDITIER: Yeah, I'm going to crash pretty soon, i took two sleeping pills before... night...

Last edited:

ay0_x

HSC
get a new gf. if your views towards sex aren't compatible its doomed. true story

Daipire

HSC
Well, I won't really need to dump her cause she's moving to perth pretty soon

(I'm spreading alot of personal info on the web, fun!)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)