Uhhh, i may need help.... (2 Viewers)

ay0_x

HSC
what lmfao pretty sure giving a guy is a handjob is a sin as much a sex is like wtf m8

HalcyonSky

HSC
i fap with a death grip and its never gotten swollen from it, although ive had other injuries.. if you're uncut it could be fluid buildup or some kind of infection

ay0_x

HSC
seriously unless your girlfriend enjoys the taste and smell of dickcheese there is nothing good about being au naturale whatsoever.

HalcyonSky

HSC
seriously unless your girlfriend enjoys the taste and smell of dickcheese there is nothing good about being au naturale whatsoever.
i was assuming you're a virgin from your other posts but i guess you must get around a bit hey

ay0_x

HSC
i was assuming you're a virgin from your other posts but i guess you must get around a bit hey
lol or neither # of notches on the bed post is quite low. but high enough to know what dickcheese is.

ay0_x

HSC
so lost you all make me feel really stupid.

Daipire

HSC
1. no circumcision
2. can we not talk about dick cheese?

And if you ARE getting dick cheese, freakin take a shower and wash that shit out ASAP

Last edited:

Jaylee42003

HSC
Mako, if you're here, get off this thread

Hey, last night i went over to my lady-type friends house she got a bit handsy on me and it went for quite some time

Now, i just took a whizz (and washed my hands mind you) and i noticed, my wilkins looks different, like, different shape and size.

The question is, can a wilkins get hella swollen?

if so, this is my third minor wilkins injury (0 major, if you were wondering)

I can't believe i'm actually going to post this....
have u maybe considered actually going to see a doctor about this? if it's a big enough problem that u were silly enough to post on bos, then it's probably a good idea.

btw 20-40 *minute hand jobs? like wtf how long does it take 4 u to cum? if i was ur gf id be feeling pretty sub-par, if u know what i mean.

p.s. u dont have 2 answer that

ajay12

Can count to potato
HSC
1. no circumcision
2. can we not talk about dick cheese?

And if you ARE getting dick cheese, freakin take a shower and wash that shit out ASAP
Or just get circumcised. Some countries such as USA and Tasmania, it is common for females to eat dick cheese.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)