• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

God Of War 3 (1 Viewer)

mirakon

nigga
HSC
who's excited about it???

I reckon its gonna be the best game on the ps3 console :D
Finally, a non-generic, but action-packed game on the PS3. Also, has one of the most bad-ass protagonists of all-time.

mirakon

nigga
HSC
Best exclusive? Yes. Best game on PS3? Long call, but possibly.....

burger125

HSC
If all on Olympus will deny me my vengeance...

...then all on Olympus will DIE!
THIS

Absolutely loves the puzzles mixed in with the hack and slash game play one of my fave games of all time

GOW FTW

Omie Jay

gone
HSC
it has the most amazing score/soundtrack as well.

i got it on my ipod =] (not that i listen to it, lol, but still, it's amazingly brilliant).

seriously, EVERYTHING is awesome about this game.

TERMINATOR-HX

Coming back from the future....to kill you!
HSC
God of War bloody rules! Kinda hard NOT to be a fan, especially if you've played the first two like I have. If the third game is as good as the first two, then it is definitely going to be one of the best titles on the PS3. Which is great, because Modern Warfare 2 is going to need some competition.

shinji

Is in A State Of Trance
HSC
God of War bloody rules! Kinda hard NOT to be a fan, especially if you've played the first two like I have. If the third game is as good as the first two, then it is definitely going to be one of the best titles on the PS3. Which is great, because Modern Warfare 2 is going to need some competition.
Uncharted 2 > MW2.

MW2 was all hype, and marketing. Seriously, Activision spent 3x as much on marketing then actually production. which is pretty GG.

Uncharted 2 .. is one of hte most polished (if not, the most) games i've played on the PS3

HSC
Uncharted 2 > MW2.

MW2 was all hype, and marketing. Seriously, Activision spent 3x as much on marketing then actually production. which is pretty GG.

Uncharted 2 .. is one of hte most polished (if not, the most) games i've played on the PS3
I just saw the gameplay for uncharted 2, and that game is pretty epic, its pretty much like prince of persia :)

tallkid34

In 25 words or less
HSC
I have both GOW 1 and 2. Liked them both but not really dying to play GOW 3 just yet.

Favourite part of the games were the 'press the button' interactive cut-scenes.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)