Do you smoke?

• Yes

Votes: 7 18.4%
  • No

Votes: 31 81.6%

• Total voters

Venom.

HSC
Whats with the number of white knights in this thread? Please dont let it devolve into a "smoking is bad for you omgah dont do it" thread. I smoked since the half yearlies in Year 12 regularly, went up from about 2 a day to about 6 or 7 a day now, I hate it cause I'm becoming a povo because of it. could go through about 20 at a party.

:rofl:

Will quit next year after holiday.

Omie Jay

gone
HSC
Whats with the number of white knights in this thread? Please dont let it devolve into a "smoking is bad for you omgah dont do it" thread. I smoked since the half yearlies in Year 12 regularly, went up from about 2 a day to about 6 or 7 a day now, I hate it cause I'm becoming a povo because of it. could go through about 20 at a party.

u r bad

^CoSMic DoRiS^^

makes the woosh noises
HSC
Tried it a couple times, didn't really like it. Weird dizzy feelings were an interesting alternative to alcohol. But it tastes bad, smells bad and I talked like an 85 year old the next day.

Uncle

Banned
HSC

The problem is your will alone may not be enough to make you quit smoking altogether.
You may end up like those gelatinous, obsequious sycophants a few posts above.

Venom.

HSC
The problem is your will alone may not be enough to make you quit smoking altogether.
You may end up like those gelatinous, obsequious sycophants a few posts above.
I pray thee curse me not sir.

Omie Jay

gone
HSC
Tried it a couple times, didn't really like it. Weird dizzy feelings were an interesting alternative to alcohol. But it tastes bad, smells bad and I talked like an 85 year old the next day.
the worst was when i had a sore throat coming up, and all my uni friends were smoking, and :(

each breath was like sandpaper along my throat :(

Kolya

HSC
I smoke...but cigars only 'cause they're not as loaded with crap and come in flavors that produce a semi-nice smell, thus I don't smoke too much, maybe once a week if there are no parties on.

mynameismaver

HSC
Started about 3 months ago when my mate offered me this cuban stuff, now I only ever order cuban tobacco, not cheap but worth it, wouldnt touch any of these shitty 2 dollar ciggarettes, wouldnt even roll from them.

my 2 cents.

muzlak

HSC
absolutely not. never have smoked and never will. i hate smoking with a passion

Jaylee42003

HSC
dude, i just came
u do realise ur not even funny?

i think if u smoke ur about as useful to this planet as the chemicals ur breathing in. ur the dumbest person to not quit, and even more dumber if u take it up KNOWING its snail-pace-slow suicide. period.

then again, i think most smokers WANT to die...so sure, go right ahead. kill urself and ur future babies.

Last edited:

emiliieee

Batman.
HSC
smoking is like killing yourself slowly. ..suicide seems like the right word. i think

but smokers will disagree, meh. your life.

Fluorescent

Banned
HSC
Smoking is retarded and yet I've tried it and probably will try it again.
It will never become a regular thing for me though because
1- health
2- money
3- other peoples health

HSC
Uni Grad
Smoking is retarded and yet I've tried it and probably will try it again.
It will never become a regular thing for me though because
1- health
2- money
3- other peoples health
Never have, never will, but those are the reasons, and I dont wanna be a smelly dirty douche.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)