Hey New Yr 11's!!! (3 Viewers)

HSC
Come over and say hey if you are going to be a yr 11 in 2010!!!! Good luck to everyone :)

SImon05089

HSC
Yep I'm going be Year 11 next year =)!! Omg, 4 years of high school just went like a blink of an eye, so fast!! When I was in year 7, I thought "meh, year 11 and the stupid HSC is ages away, doesn't really matter....lets have fun!"

Now during year 11, but mostly year 12, probably everyday is just study study!!

Wish everyone the best in year 11 and 12, good luck with your studies, but also enjoy it! I also like the new free periods =)!! yay!

Okays anyway, once again, Good Luck with your studies!! :D

brent012

Webmaster
Webmaster
HSC
Yep I'm going be Year 11 next year =)!! Omg, 4 years of high school just went like a blink of an eye, so fast!! When I was in year 7, I thought "meh, year 11 and the stupid HSC is ages away, doesn't really matter....lets have fun!"

Now during year 11, but mostly year 12, probably everyday is just study study!!

Wish everyone the best in year 11 and 12, good luck with your studies, but also enjoy it! I also like the new free periods =)!! yay!

Okays anyway, once again, Good Luck with your studies!! :D
Are you sure we will get them if we have 13 units though?

ninetypercent

ninety ninety ninety
HSC
good luck year 11's
make the best out of it
use it wisely to experiment with different study techniques and work out what is best for you

Hayzazz

Pig Member
HSC
Argh its finally here. The start of my senior schooling D:

Mythril

HSC
OMG - I'm finally going to be going into year 11!!! Just 2 more years of schooling!! Can you believe it?? (It's going to be over so quickly!!) Back when I was in Year 7, I thought my HSC and year 11 were billions of light years away!! But just like that, 4 years of high school has passed and I'm entering the final stages of school!! I'm gonna do my super best these 2 years and I'm gonna change ALL my habits of studying and slacking off this coming year and I'm gonna aim for the highest when my HSC comes (determined to get 99.95ATAR no matter what it takes!! Even if it means metaphorically dying from all the studying!) Good luck to everyone especially to the Year 12's next year and I know we'll all do our best when our HSC comes around~

klaris

HSC
Year 11 will be scary and exciting.

The stuff that will change:

*I'll have a job.

*I'll be doing 3U courses (staying after school)

*I'll have some moolah

*I'll have my P's

*I'll have a car (hopefully)

*I'll have more freedom

*I'll be doing no subjects that include maths or science. Just english/history. Woot!

And that's about it. I could list the negative stuff but meh, it's too depressing.

Cee.

HSC
How time flies, it's nearly here! :cold:

I'm sure year 11 will pass by pretty quickly. Oh well, looking forward to change of schools and environment, hopefully I'll adjust quickly.

occer

HSC
N/A
Looking forward to the course, but not the eventual exams and transition into Year 12 :(

adriano_negr0

HSC
I'm looking forward to maths and physics
not much else
oh and finishing business that will be good

Freestyler94

HSC
How time flies, it's nearly here! :cold:

I'm sure year 11 will pass by pretty quickly. Oh well, looking forward to change of schools and environment, hopefully I'll adjust quickly.
Same here.
Damn, gonna have to study really hard.

specky2009

HSC
Yeah I can't wait till year 11. It's going to be so awesome! Looking forward to Music 2 most of all ... and I can't wait to start driving home from school and getting away from the bloody bus. Free periods are going to be amazing lol. I hope that it dosn't go too quick, the last four years were insane!

SImon05089

HSC
Are you sure we will get them if we have 13 units though?
Hell Yeah. but i don't know about you guys, I already got my timetable, and all year 11's timetable is the same. so when someone has like modern history or some ancient history or legal studies...i have free period cus i dont do them! But its not really free, cus im going to atch up on work, and study more =)

But anyways, im pretty sure it goes the same for you!!

well, hope you do, having free periods would be pretty awesome =)!!

Okays, man i have to sleep....Good night people!

Arcorn

Ban ned
HSC
Mythril said:
OMG - I'm finally going to be going into year 11!!! Just 2 more years of schooling!! Can you believe it?? (It's going to be over so quickly!!) Back when I was in Year 7, I thought my HSC and year 11 were billions of light years away!! But just like that, 4 years of high school has passed and I'm entering the final stages of school!! I'm gonna do my super best these 2 years and I'm gonna change ALL my habits of studying and slacking off this coming year and I'm gonna aim for the highest when my HSC comes (determined to get 99.95ATAR no matter what it takes!! Even if it means metaphorically dying from all the studying!) Good luck to everyone especially to the Year 12's next year and I know we'll all do our best when our HSC comes around~
That is really bugging me since you used light years in a sense of time when they're a unit of distance.

Anyway good luck to all of you and make sure you use your free periods to study and go over concepts you don't understand, will save time doing stuff at home

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)