Andrew Bird, Joanna Newsom, Grizzly Bear, The Midde East, who's going? (2 Viewers)

philphie

Banned
HSC
forked out 250 dollars for bird and newsom. can't go see grizzly bear and the middle east for their best album ever because i'm underage by 2 weeks.

who am i kidding, no one's going to reply to this, no indie kids exist on bored of studies

Absolutezero

real human bean
HSC
N/A
I had no idea that Bird was playing over here. I'd love to see him, but I can't afford forking out that much for one act. Although I wouldn't mind Grizzly Bear as well...

philphie

Banned
HSC
Bird was like 70 dollars i think, i think there are no more tickets left though. i can't wait for his crazy improvs, that's all i really like about him, not the standard scythian empire mainstream stuff, but anonanimal is tonally perfect

philphie

Banned
HSC
I had no idea that Bird was playing over here. I'd love to see him, but I can't afford forking out that much for one act. Although I wouldn't mind Grizzly Bear as well...
Grizzly Bear's cheap at 50 dollars

OMFG7891

HSC
I love the Middle East saw them earlier this yr and they were awesome, planning to see them again soon =D
and yes there are indie people on here..well, I am anyway even though i don't post much haha

philphie

Banned
HSC
did you see them at manning? fuck i have one great story behind that show

oddish

beating off outside your window every day of the w
HSC
N/A
forked out 250 dollars for bird and newsom. can't go see grizzly bear and the middle east for their best album ever because i'm underage by 2 weeks.

who am i kidding, no one's going to reply to this, no indie kids exist on bored of studies
im not going

did anyone see the middlde east at manning bar awhile ago though?

i coudlnt because it was on the same night as an obses 5ecords bl9ck party but some frens went and said it was good..

until they encored when no one even wanted them to and then it became shit

css

HSC
grizzly bear and the middle east i would die to go to.
ughh.

philphie

Banned
HSC
two days before the show i went out into the city to buy tix at red eye, except i didn't remember where red eye was, last time i found it to get yves klein blue tix was by accident while on an excursion so i thought i'd try my luck again, didn't work out. so we decided to buy at the door on the night. it was raining so bad that night while we were walking from redfern to manning so we got soaking wet, no umbrellas. when we got there they told us tix sold out a week ago even though moshtix or their myspace said nothing about it. so we went back out into the rain, went to dendys newtwn and watched a really shit movie: mao's last dancer. but before we went we loitered outside for a bit to hear them play from outside. once blood and darkest side played we left.

wasn't all bad, met a girl :)

philphie

Banned
HSC
grizzly bear and the middle east i would die to go to.
ughh.
at least you don't miss out on going just because you're two weeks away from the date of the show in turning 18...

two weeks....
what a fucking coincidence

bio_nut

HSC

that's not true, there are heaps of wankers on here. sorry, "indie kids"

stop being so pretentious

css

HSC
at least you don't miss out on going just because you're two weeks away from the date of the show in turning 18...

two weeks....
what a fucking coincidence
i'm still missing out on going.
i think i'll just sit somewhere and listen to them instead. join and commiserate.

philphie

Banned
HSC
that's not true, there are heaps of wankers on here. sorry, "indie kids"

stop being so pretentious
yo it's part of the scene. we must think we are better than everyone else but really we are just self conflicted pussies

philphie

Banned
HSC
i'm still missing out on going.
i think i'll just sit somewhere and listen to them instead. join and commiserate.
haha i think they're playing at Becks and you can hear the music really easy from that venue. by the way would css stand for cansei der sexy?

css

HSC
haha i think they're playing at Becks and you can hear the music really easy from that venue. by the way would css stand for cansei der sexy?
well then i might just sit near the fire exit.

yesss, i wish i spoke portuguese. annd, cansei did 'knife' with grizzly bear. :)

philphie

Banned
HSC
i love their version, they are brazilian babes but they sometimes tend to freak me out a bit

philphie

Banned
HSC
and you could probably hear the music from martin place

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)